Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett show calendar

Beckett show calendar
Dear beckett,
Please convert back to the original beckett show calendar setup. This new one blows! I have not yet been to a show where someone didn't complain. Many show promoters are saying their show no longer appear on the new set up, and they don't know why. I would say 90% of show visitors used this guide. Just another hit for card shows.

You know what they say...if it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Now it's broken, because you tried to fix it.

That's all,

Sonnyday

Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

RE: Beckett show calendar
I was looking for this as well as I plan on going to some card shows when I get back but I didn't see it on the site.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Was planning to make the 45 minute drive to a local show next weekend that is listed on the Beckett calendar only to hear the show is actually the following weekend. Glad I found out before taking the day off from work and making the trip. You almost burned me Beckett. Anyone who doesn't double check this particular show won't be so lucky.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

hoping they fix this went to a show yesterday and they said they may not be doing them anymore cause my lcs that runs them is closing down. Need this to be able to check other shows out if this does happen
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo