`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone notice USPS is really slow lately?

Anyone notice USPS is really slow lately?
Man, not even a few months ago I was making trades and sending cards from California to New Hampshire, and they were getting there in two days!

(Like, sending on a Monday and having it delivered on a Wednesday)

As recently as a couple of months ago, I traded with someone else in Cali and it got there the next day!

But now, it's taking five days plus ... anyone else notice this?

RE: Anyone notice USPS is really slow lately?
tell me about it...i live in hawaii, so it's extra long. and just think when they start cutting out saturday deliveries?! you would think that if they want to survive you would strive to get more items delivered on a timely basis. but it seems that they just want to complain about cuts and then slow things down...and how exactly is that helping your cause?!

Well, for a while, the estimated delivery was three days, and they were beating it by a day, so I even posted about how well they were doing (I don't believe in only complaining but not giving credit where it's due) ...

But man, going from 2 days to 5 or 6 in the non-holiday season is a big jump.

I had been noticing that lately too until today. I got a card that I was not expecting until Monday and it came today! I bought two cards from the same seller. One was shipped on the 1st and the other on the 3rd (as I paid for them on completly different days) and they both arrived today. So up until today, yes I would agree. Not that this makes it any better, but things have been moving slower.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

and the Int'l is even worse now too...
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

yeah, i believe they work hard, but they also get paid relatively good. and i normally would back them up, but lately, it's been pretty bad.

(04-05-2013, 07:59 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Well, for a while, the estimated delivery was three days, and they were beating it by a day, so I even posted about how well they were doing (I don't believe in only complaining but not giving credit where it's due) ...
i don't even bother with international already...too many black holes for my items to disappear into.

(04-05-2013, 09:00 PM)odditycards Wrote: and the Int'l is even worse now too...

Yeah. I normally send out within 48 hours and based on when feedback has left I would say there is an average of two days more time taken to send receive now vs. even just 3 months ago.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

update...gotta give props to both canada post and usps...bought a card from a guy in canada last week, he wasn't able to send it out until tuesday (4/2/13), got it today (4/5/13)...from canada to hawaii in 3 days...yikes!

(04-06-2013, 03:27 AM)kstjst Wrote: update...gotta give props to both canada post and usps...bought a card from a guy in canada last week, he wasn't able to send it out until tuesday (4/2/13), got it today (4/5/13)...from canada to hawaii in 3 days...yikes!
That is impressive, congrats!

Just did a trade person sent Thurs I sent Fri, Ill to Cali we both got our packages today Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65