`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!

RE: OT: I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!
You should sell the ticket for a $1000 or more, then pay-per-view it. They go for a lot. Unless you're in the nosebleeds. Have fun!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!

That's awesome, man, have a great time ... I'm going to a buddy's house, I think there's four of us, $30 each gets us the PPV and a couple of Italian pies, LOL

— Triple H puts Brocky Poo and Heyman in the hospital ... this is the match I care about most ... The Game will always be my No. 1 guy, I watch his 2002 return to Raw on youtube about once a month to get pumped up at my lame job, LOL

(Though I have a bad feeling about this match, for the record)

— Cena beats Rock (where else would Cena go if he lost again? I mean, look at Orton these days ... and I love Orton)

— Hoping that Taker pins Punk in 30 seconds, but this EXACTLY the kind of match that Punk always wins with high bulls--t factor

— Mildly interested in Roidback, I mean Ryback match, but other than that don't really care about the rest of the matches.

— I would like to see D-Genaration X somehow involved in getting Brocky Poo/Heyman back, but I'll settle for them getting rid of the Shield once and for all ... man, those guys suck.

— And by the way, since I ALWAYS watch Raw with the sound off (have to wait until kids go to bed), who is that Ted Kazinsky guy that's been hanging out with Swagger for the last few weeks?

I guess this would have been a better post in the wrestling forum, LOL

Have one heck of a time! It's here at the Dome next year and I will be there! Cannot wait!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]