`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Tom Brady 2000 SPA vs Contenders...

Tom Brady 2000 SPA vs Contenders...
Which would you rather have? Im thinking about going after one, just not sure which one to go after. HELP!

RE: Tom Brady 2000 SPA vs Contenders...
I'd go with the SP Authentic, IMO it looks much nicer. I also don't like how the auto on his Contender RC blends into the photo, I think it's hard to see.

Id go with Contenders. Autos are better than non autos everyday of the week imo.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I got both, and a good condition Contenders wins everyday of the week IMO. PM me if you want some pricing info on what you should pay, I watch his stuff like a hawk.

I'd rather have the Contenders with his auto.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(04-04-2013, 07:42 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Id go with Contenders. Autos are better than non autos everyday of the week imo.
Plus one billion ... I've never understood why the SP Authentic books for so much without an auto. None of his other non-auto RCs are even close.

(04-04-2013, 11:02 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Plus one billion ... I've never understood why the SP Authentic books for so much without an auto. None of his other non-auto RCs are even close.
Back then Spa was king, mannings year is the same, high print run rc that books for a ton.

I want the SPA one I sold for $15 back in 2000...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(04-04-2013, 11:17 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Back then Spa was king, mannings year is the same, high print run rc that books for a ton.
And Vince Carter when he first came out, too LOL

why not just get both? i would start with an SPA that's graded pretty high and a Contenders that is ungraded. Then strive for a graded Contenders when you can.