`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Updated* 1 box of 2011 Topps Debut and 2011 Heritage Minors...Harper and Trout!!

RE: *Updated* 1 box of 2011 Topps Debut and 2011 Heritage Minors...Harper and Trout!!
Thanks for the reply. Yeah in the past I have stayed away from the minors products, but 2011 & 2012 look to be the best yrs for prospects to make the show.

(04-09-2013, 11:50 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats, very nice pick-ups! I think with minors, the average collector shy's away because of all the players you will get that never make it to the big's. Also, the quality/look of the cards at times is so-so. Anyway, thanks for sharing
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: *Updated* 1 box of 2011 Topps Debut and 2011 Heritage Minors...Harper and Trout!!
Nice break. I'd like a shot at the lawrie if its for trade

I love the minor league sets. But I also rather go watch a Double A game then over pay to see the major league teams.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Thanks for the reply, I'll check ur org and send a trade if I find something for the Lawrie.

(04-10-2013, 08:24 AM)Neifert Wrote: Nice break. I'd like a shot at the lawrie if its for trade
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.