`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone have high end mattinglys for trade

anyone have high end mattinglys for trade
anyone looking to trade high end mattingly cards that they may have?

let me know what you are looking for for them and (90% chance) i can get it.
its great being friends with an actual card dealer who can find just about anything if he doesnt already have it.(4 bedrooms in his house dedicated to just storing sports cards!!) he goes to card shows all up and down the east coast.

if your looking for a particualr player or card or if you just need help finishing sets anywhere from 50's to present.

still trading in your favor! card dealer is very very easy to work with.

RE: anyone have high end mattinglys for trade
Have a Mattingly duel auto with Gary Sanchez from 2010-2011 ITG 1/1...
Looking for a ref. Bowman chrome Auto of javier Baez...
Or ref. Autos of
Xander Bogart, Oscar Tarvarez....

awsome! i will let him know right now. he has a show in rhode island tomorrow. i will get back to you asap!
thanks
josh

Looking for a 2011 Topps A&G Red Ink Autograph of Heather Mitts (serial numbered to 10). I only need the Red Ink version. I also need any other Heather Mitts cards serial numbered to 15 or less, but the Red Ink A&G auto is my highest priority for her cards.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

i have this,

[Image: DSCN1804_zps439b3965.jpg]

i need some autos from the 1998 donruss significant signatures set. i need: george brett, kaline, eddie mathews, mattingly, mccovey, billy williams, nolan ryan refractor, and both koufax (LA & brooklyn).

i am also looking for 2012 tribute retired remnants:
ernie banks /49, dimaggio /49, mantle /49, mays /49, clemente /49

lmk if you can find any of these.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

I dont have any high end, but i do have a 1991 desert shield.

i actually do not have that card! card dealer is at card show right now out of state. but i do have 2 of the 98 significant signature mattinglys. i will see what he has tomorrow when he gets back, from your want list on the thread. i will know tomorrow then get back to you as soon as i know.

hi everyone who is in this thread.
my dealer friend is at card show right now out of state.
i will be seeing him tomorrow afternoon once he is back in town. i have everyones needs from this thread.
please bare with me working with him also. i need to get what members want then get that list to him and then help him go through his stuff to locate. if he doesnt have it in his house he knows numerous dealers in numerous diffarent states so he just makes some calls to see what he comes up with. it will just take 2-3 days to get stuff in hand.
i apologize if this doesnt work for anyone, but the saying goes
"good things come to people who wait" lol
he has done an extravigant job helping me. and sometimes it took a show or 2 for him to locate an exact card but he has done it!
he has a show every week.
thanks for your patience, i will inform all as soon as i get informed.