Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: whats going on!
for me:
I have 488 trades completed and 6 in the mail at present. No lack of trades here
I have wants from $5 elite RCs to $120 autos-
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

i went from 80ish trades to 120 in 4 weeks.. but no ones posting threads or anything.. not alotve "open" activity
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I'm usually on at 5:30am ..... been so busy at work, I usually just get time to talk to my Beckett friends on FB Sad

you've got at least one now bro!!!
(04-04-2013, 04:37 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: i went from 80ish trades to 120 in 4 weeks.. but no ones posting threads or anything.. not alotve "open" activity
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Thread activity is very slow. Here your thread may last 8 to 12 hours before being knocked down to page 2.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I've been gone away for well over a year and some change. I've noticed the traffic here has gone down to the point of a traveling snail!
The other sites I've gone back on, I've noticed that it is all about selling now and buying now. Rarely any trades happen. I've tried trading on the other sites, believe me, everyone else thinks their cards are worth more than yours but wants to give you five cards of theirs for one of yours. ???????????????????????
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

You can post a new thread like bake said and ive seen it take up to a full day to drop to page 2. Im not going to mention names but another site gets a new thread every few minutes
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(04-04-2013, 06:27 PM)chads-cards Wrote: You can post a new thread like bake said and ive seen it take up to a full day to drop to page 2. Im not going to mention names but another site gets a new thread every few minutes
Yeah, but most of those threads are labeled: FS, WTB, Need PayPal, etc.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

It's because, for many, $5 cards just aren't worth their time. There aren't many collectors here anymore, just traders and they want the big boys. Someone posted what is a supercollector the other day...I am starting to believe that a supercollector consists of a collector that wants even the .50 cent cards of their teams/players. This place used to be fun (and still is for those who *want* to have fun), and for those that just consider it a business...well, that is what is ruining the HOBBY and this great forum/site.

I still have fun though...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]