`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gotta watch the opening of this "authentic" 1952 Topps pack.

Gotta watch the opening of this "authentic" 1952 Topps pack.
I don't know if this is legal to post on here but I love this video. You have to listen to the guy and how he points out that wax wasn't invented in 1952 and that's why the pack is taped plus that Jackie Robinson played for the Rays and that's why his jersey number is retired there. Hilarious!!

(Please remove if this is against any rules)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYDCKWzxJfg

Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: Gotta watch the opening of this "authentic" 1952 Topps pack.
(04-03-2013, 11:46 PM)mpc2876 Wrote: I don't know if this is legal to post on here but I love this video. You have to listen to the guy and how he points out that wax wasn't invented in 1952 and that's why the pack is taped plus that Jackie Robinson played for the Rays and that's why his jersey number is retired there. Hilarious!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYDCKWzxJfg
This was one of the funniest videos ever! 1952 wax pack ... And yes, ... It's a hot pack! Smile too funny. This guy was great and the idea was hilarious
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Woah, Ichiro's grandfather!? It IS a hot pack! Ebay 1/1!!!!!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

This has to be a parody video..no one is that stupid or inane..all the things are wrong from the beginning to the end..magic marker date to his explanation.
Parody all the way..

Yeah, Houdini does parody videos from time to time in between group case breaks, which are freakin' hilarious! And they just pop up without any warning.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Funny
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

"It's a hot pack yaaaa" Freakin hilarious.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

lol! authentic gum :o)

I'm a little bummed he didn't get any more autos or GU.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile