`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is everyone?

How is everyone?
Well it has been a long time since I posted anything here but I thought it would be nice to drop in and see how everyone has been doing?

I have been active on some other sites but the cost of using this site took me away from it, as well as the fact I wasn't buying a lot of product to trade.

Anyway with the release of BTP coming in less then a month I would appreciate any help I can get on tracking down any of the Roy stuff /10 of higher.

Hope everyone is well.

Scott
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

RE: How is everyone?
Glad to see you back, Scott! I won't be buying any BTP, but I know that there will be a load of members that will. Best wishes and it's good to see you!

Randi

Hello Scott,

I plan on breaking at least 5 boxes at the Expo in May. I will LYK if I hit any. Also Roy will be at the Expo signing Autos.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Thanks Randi, great to hear from you.

Mark, that sounds good. I am breaking a case with Don on the other site. I hope to get down to the expo on the Saturday. It is expensive but I hope to get an auto.

It's good to see a familiar face around here come back. I've got nothing for you, I've got nothing to help you out with either. But like i told another member of the board, It's amazing how certain people stick with the players they collect and anytime i see a ROY card, I wonder if Snobles could use it. Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(04-04-2013, 08:35 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: It's good to see a familiar face around here come back. I've got nothing for you, I've got nothing to help you out with either. But like i told another member of the board, It's amazing how certain people stick with the players they collect and anytime i see a ROY card, I wonder if Snobles could use it. Smile
That is really great to hear. I do miss using this site and the users, but it was getting harder and harder to make trades for cards I needed. With the cost of keeping the the OPG and the very few trades I was making it just didn't seem worth it.

Scott.. Got a sweet Roy jersey, jersey, auto on hi you would be interested in. I will be lining up a BTP group break in the near future as well...

Been fine, thanks, Scott ... you?

I just completed my Halak nameplate, needed the "L" for the longest time.

Pulled it out of a loose retail pack at Target.

Nice to see ya back. Good look tracking the new BTP Roys.
[Image: 0809bdall_sm.jpg]
Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
Photobucket
GO HABS!