`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 retail packs of Prizm = 1 Green Prizm

8 retail packs of Prizm = 1 Green Prizm
I was in Target today and they had a few loose packs of Prizm. I know that they had already been picked through and fingered as the pack searchers left there typical mess in the card area. I carefully inspected to make sure the packs hadn't already been opened (as I have seen that before). I decided just to buy the 8 packs that were there and hope for the best. Well I think I did ok considering I spent around $25 for the packs.

12-13 RCsBig Grinamian Lillard, Dion Waiters, Harrison Barnes, Jared Sullinger, Jared Cunningham, Tony Wroten, Tyshawn Taylor, Doron Lamb
11-12 RCs:Chandler Parsons, Alec Burks, Tobias Harris
Retired: Chamberlain, Olajuwon, Isiah Thomas, Karl Malone (PC)

I also got a Green Prizm rookie card of Harrison Barnes, which that alone pretty much paid for the packs, and along with the Lillard definitely put me ahead.
[Image: 20130403_221356_zpsf2ba9fe4.jpg]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 8 retail packs of Prizm = 1 Green Prizm
I love that Harrison Barnes. Great few packs man! Congrats
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

If you are interested I have a Karl Malone Prizm refractor that I am looking to trade. Nice pulls on the Lillard and the Barnes!!! Glad to see the pack searchers didn't get everything!
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

not too shabby

(04-04-2013, 02:00 AM)ndevoy Wrote: If you are interested I have a Karl Malone Prizm refractor that I am looking to trade. Nice pulls on the Lillard and the Barnes!!! Glad to see the pack searchers didn't get everything!
I have a few nice Mourning inserts that you may be interested in. When I get home from work this evening I will add some to my ORG. I have started a trade (as you have a couple other cards I need), so if you can add the Malone to your ORG then I can add it to the trade.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Nice green
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

sweet harrison barnes. love it!
Smile 
(04-03-2013, 09:45 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I love that Harrison Barnes. Great few packs man! Congrats
+1
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

nice stuff bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Check me for lillard if FT!