`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Gypsy Queen Hobby Break - Scan Heavy

RE: 2013 Gypsy Queen Hobby Break - Scan Heavy
(04-04-2013, 08:48 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I really like the shots in GQ. The glove story catches, sliding stars, etc. There's enough variety to keep me interested, but not worthless variety like the A&G sets.

I like GQ every year because it is a product that keeps me interested in the whole thing instead of flipping through looking for the hits. :-)
Yeah there are quite a few pictures on the base and such that had me stop and just say wow. I like it alot this year.

(04-03-2013, 03:39 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Man I really need that goldschmidt, trading it? If so I'm very interested!!!
It's all yours, as soon as it's able to be added i'll put it on my org. Did you get any this year?
(04-03-2013, 04:43 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: If your dealing the minis I am interested in the parallels (green, black and such)
I'm only keeping the Jeter so the rest are available as soon as I can add them all i'll let you know then i can send an offer or you can it's up to you. Thanks!!
(04-03-2013, 09:19 PM)aprirr Wrote: Nice hits, man! Especially like the Segura and Trout. Congrats!
Hey man hope you and your daughter are doing well. The other day i bought some Heritage and got Lucroy's SP, i've been holding onto it for you two. If you want it let me know and I can get it sent out to ya.

Nice stuff, Jim! Got another Yankee special for you for the Trout. If interested, PM me! Thanks, RJ

Please check me for the McGriff and Aaron if you get a chance. Thanks!
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

(04-05-2013, 08:08 PM)northflacards Wrote: Please check me for the McGriff and Aaron if you get a chance. Thanks!
do you have any duplicate gypsy queen base from your box? if you do just let me know i have a few left to complete the set. I'll add the mcgriff and aaron to my org. It's taking forever tonight so it might not be until morning. Thanks!!

(04-05-2013, 08:32 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: do you have any duplicate gypsy queen base from your box? if you do just let me know i have a few left to complete the set. I'll add the mcgriff and aaron to my org. It's taking forever tonight so it might not be until morning. Thanks!!
I will have extra, yes. Is also taking me a little time to get everything loaded, will be done with it hopefully by this evening. thanks!
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

Nice mix. Love the Trout and Jeter.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Nice redemption !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK