`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to buy or trade for Rickey Henderson!!

Looking to buy or trade for Rickey Henderson!!
I am currently looking to buy or possibly trade for your Rickey Henderson cards that you do not want. I am even looking for doubles so send some offers. Let me know who you collect and I will see if I have any of the cards. My cards for trade are pretty thin but let's see what we can do.
Looking for Billy Ashley, Jack Cust and Oakland Athletics cards..

RE: Looking to buy or trade for Rickey Henderson!!
I have over 4000 Henderson cards that I am looking to downsize. I was collecting any Henderson I could find no matter how many I had so I amassed a decent amount but now I am just interested in Hendersons I don't have and would be willing to sell my extras if you want. Let me know and I will start adding as soon as I can.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

(04-03-2013, 01:24 PM)mpc2876 Wrote: I have over 4000 Henderson cards that I am looking to downsize. I was collecting any Henderson I could find no matter how many I had so I amassed a decent amount but now I am just interested in Hendersons I don't have and would be willing to sell my extras if you want. Let me know and I will start adding as soon as I can.
What kind of price are you looking for. I would hate for you to add all those cards and us not make some sort a deal. Do you collect anybody else. Maybe we could do a trade with money added. Just let me know and I am sure we can come up with something. Thanks

I will send you a pic later to give you an idea of what I have. I am easy to deal with so I am sure we can make a trade or sell of some sort. Should be back home later tonight.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

(04-03-2013, 01:46 PM)mpc2876 Wrote: I will send you a pic later to give you an idea of what I have. I am easy to deal with so I am sure we can make a trade or sell of some sort. Should be back home later tonight.
Thanks for the quick response. Take your time. I look forward to seeing the pics. Thanks

Still looking.