`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pulled my first redemption

pulled my first redemption
grabbed a bunch of half price bowman platinum hangers (is that what the 3 packs together are called?)

cue anti-climatic trombone, but as I've said before, everyone needs a first.

[Image: 20130402235650.jpg]

also got a regular ol' Taveras. the rest was just standard stuff.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: pulled my first redemption
Ah, good old Guillermo. He seems to be almost as common as Derek Norris in last year's BP set. On the bright side, you'll get it really fast and he's got a pretty nice looking sig. Welcome to the club.

Anything else good from them? Once I get my org back up to date I might try to finish off the prospects set and possibly the cutting edge stars and purple refractors.
Kepler

I do have a bunch of purples. Feel free to check me whenever.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(04-03-2013, 12:59 AM)tate31nym Wrote: grabbed a bunch of half price bowman platinum hangers (is that what the 3 packs together are called?)
cue anti-climatic trombone, but as I've said before, everyone needs a first.
I call the 3 packs a blister or blister card. I call the "double" packs ... Hangers.
Welcome to the Guillermo Pimentel club. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yep! I pulled that same redemption out of a blaster some time back. Good news is, he's signed, I already got mine back, so your turn-around should be fast..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)