`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Fairwell! It's been fun. EDIT ADDED

RE: Fairwell! It's been fun.
HAHA! I Love it... What a joke this is... You ask questions, you don't like the truthful answer, so you have the entire original thread deleted and then bail from the site/forums? To me this is a coward's way out, and definitely makes things look even worse.

And then you try to play the victim too? Like you got chased out of here?? To me it looks like you got called out by people, and now you are just going to disappear for a while until everyone forgets about it... That is just how it looks from an outsider's perspective.

Derek I will miss you on the boards. Good Luck down the road and if you need anything PM me.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Crying inside...........

Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(04-03-2013, 06:58 AM)Burmalocity Wrote: HAHA! I Love it... What a joke this is... You ask questions, you don't like the truthful answer, so you have the entire original thread deleted and then bail from the site/forums? To me this is a coward's way out, and definitely makes things look even worse.

And then you try to play the victim too? Like you got chased out of here?? To me it looks like you got called out by people, and now you are just going to disappear for a while until everyone forgets about it... That is just how it looks from an outsider's perspective.
My thread has only been deleted because I will no longer be running the second round of the competition. As for the rest, I haven't been as active anyway due to not needing a lot these days. Guys like you take the fun out of the hobby and if I can't enjoy it without hearing from guys like you I'd rather move on.

You have said enough, so maybe you should crawl back under your rock now.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(04-03-2013, 06:58 AM)Burmalocity Wrote: HAHA! I Love it... What a joke this is... You ask questions, you don't like the truthful answer, so you have the entire original thread deleted and then bail from the site/forums? To me this is a coward's way out, and definitely makes things look even worse.

dude seriously Derek has been here forever...he never tries anything shady ...he has had nothing but kindness and care for other members. so for you to say he is taking a cowards way out is so stupid..and its obvious why he deleted the thread he wasnt going to do the competition anymore so he didnt want that info out there. Are you just one of those people who likes to cause trouble and then when a person is just trying to say goodbye you want to laugh at them..really classy dude really classy.
[Image: jonathancard.png]

(04-03-2013, 08:12 AM)jonathancard Wrote: dude seriously Derek has been here forever...he never tries anything shady ...he has had nothing but kindness and care for other members. so for you to say he is taking a cowards way out is so stupid..and its obvious why he deleted the thread he wasnt going to do the competition anymore so he didnt want that info out there. Are you just one of those people who likes to cause trouble and then when a person is just trying to say goodbye you want to laugh at them..really classy dude really classy.
+1!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

It sure does suck to see you go, Derek. Bella and I will be forever grateful for all the help you have given us with our Lucroy collection and Bella will continue to send our Royals (and Frank Thomas) cards out to your two little fans. Thanks again, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Hey bro, I make a ton of trades and everyone I have dealt with is satisified... Obviously, I don't take the fun out of it for a majority... The only reason I take the fun out of it for you, is because I call you out on your BS. You know what takes the fun out of the hobby?? People running "competitions" and then "winning" everyone's cards when they had nobody else really had a chance to begin with.

There is no feasible way that a $5 card was turned into a Pujols Auto without some type of shady business going down... I don't know what exactly went down, but something isn't adding up.

And let's not lie to anybody here, clearly your last thread was deleted because you were called out and you were shook that people would educate themselves by reading it.

Let's also be honest about another topic, you never liked me ever since you sent me a few insulting offers that I declined. I didn't want to trade in your favor or take your basic crap off your hands for my higher end stuff and that's when this all started. Sorry that I wasn't the naive newbie that you were hoping to take advantage of. Between that and you trying to act like a moderator on the message baords, you were already on a my short list of people I try to stay away from on this site. Then when I read about things like this shady stuff going down, it just sets me off. You wonder why the newer members of this site get turned off so quickly and leave? It's because situations like these make it very hard to trust anyone. Had I been in this competition, I would had been super pissed that I basically just gave you one of my higher end cards. People running a competition shouldn't be allowed to participate, and the participants also should only send their card directly to the winner at the end of it, and the moderators should be the judges. Just throwing some suggestions out there.

Not sure what is causing this from you, but not really a class move and shows the type of person you are. Sure...there are personality conflicts and they happen all the time, but I think you took it a little too far here.

Good luck Derek.... we will miss you here. You have been a class act as far as I am concerned.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(04-03-2013, 08:12 AM)jonathancard Wrote: dude seriously Derek has been here forever...he never tries anything shady ...he has had nothing but kindness and care for other members. so for you to say he is taking a cowards way out is so stupid..and its obvious why he deleted the thread he wasnt going to do the competition anymore so he didnt want that info out there. Are you just one of those people who likes to cause trouble and then when a person is just trying to say goodbye you want to laugh at them..really classy dude really classy.
I don't think it is a legit goodbye... He will be back! Another member previously posted it earlier that he is constantly coming and going... Get over it, I don't like to cause trouble, but I am not going to stand by when I see something doesn't seem right... Sorry if you disagree, you are entitled to your opinion as am I. I think it looks bad that he deleted the original thread, and all this stems from me agreeing with another poster who mentioned more or less, the same stuff I did.

I just don't understand how non-organized competitions like these can be ran through a beckett message board, without be moderated in some fashion by the Beckett site itself.