`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 more boxes of Contenders what Luck!

2 more boxes of Contenders what Luck!
It's been a busy weekend. Between all my travels and having to take my partner in crime Winston to the vet for ongoing back problems yesterday. I picked up 2 boxes of Contenders and that visit to the vet led to 4 grand in back surgery for my little man. Needless to say that I didn't get to open the boxes till this morning. And due to the price of the surgery not gonna buy anymore boxes for a few months. Anyway last box produced this bad boy. Who cares that I got a Legendary Contenders too. Hope my little dog feels better soon. Then I can enjoy this Luck.

[Image: IMG_0922.jpg]

I've started to update my org cause I am starting to accumulate a lot of cardboard. Let me know if anything gains your interest.

Thanks

RE: 2 more boxes of Contenders what Luck!
Nice pull man! Hope your dog gets better too!
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Very nice!!! Hopefully takes the sting off of the surgery. Fingers crossed for the dog!
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

Great pull brotha! Hope your dog makes a full recovery!

Nice Luck! Which Legendary Contenders did you get? Hope your lil' buddy gets well soon!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

CONGRATS ON THE AWESOME PULL! BLESSINGS AND QUICK RECOVERY TO WINSTON!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Hey everyone, thanks for the support. Winston is doing well, and should be coming home Friday. The Legendary Contenders is Bengals LB Dhani Jones. I think I have gained a good new family since I've come on here. Y'all are a great bunch.

great pull.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Sick Luck
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK