Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little help here please
Question 
Little help here please
Is it just me or does Panini do a really good job of hiding their redemption page? I have never dealt with them before but I pulled a redemption card the other day and wanted to redeem it, but after going to the website on the card and scouring various pages for 5 minutes I could not for the life of me find anywhere to enter a redemption code.

If anyone has a direct link that would just be super.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

RE: Little help here please
You have to go to the My Account icon and set up your account. Once you do that go back to My Account, my request, new request, redemptions. Make sure that you click submit on EVERYTHING. If you don't then you will still be waiting on a status.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I did actually set up an account right away but I have yet to see a "my request" tab.

Here is the screen I am looking at just so we are both on the same page...

[Image: Paninimyaccountscreen.jpg]
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

Go here:

http://www.paniniamerica.net/
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

it looks as if you are in the panini america store. when you go to the link that kenarm79 referenced, go to the tab entitled, "my account." once there you should be able to see a drop down box for "my requests," where you would choose "new requests."

Cool done deal. Thanks for the help!
(04-01-2013, 10:37 PM)kstjst Wrote: it looks as if you are in the panini america store. when you go to the link that kenarm79 referenced, go to the tab entitled, "my account." once there you should be able to see a drop down box for "my requests," where you would choose "new requests."
Yup somehow got on the store site. Got er handled now and redemption is submitted. Thanks for your help.