`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Decent addition, Not Football

RE: Decent addition, Not Football
(04-01-2013, 10:39 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Yes some will say that his card from 84 is the true xrc though
Touchy subject, Chad! It's a tough call, didn't Star only pass them out at games?? Maybe the Fleer is the first for a set and not a team set?\

**edit** I like how you call a Jordan RC a "decent addition" lol. Sweet pickup man.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(04-02-2013, 11:08 AM)monsterx Wrote: Touchy subject, Chad! It's a tough call, didn't Star only pass them out at games?? Maybe the Fleer is the first for a set and not a team set?\

**edit** I like how you call a Jordan RC a "decent addition" lol. Sweet pickup man.
haha I like messing with people lol. Our shop went about 12 years without a Jordan rookie coming in until a month ago and now another one came in. So weve added two in the past month with is pretty cool
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Wow monster card. Probably one of the few cards that even non-basketball collectors have on their wish list.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks nine
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS