`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
4 tins of valor and 4 packs of totally certified.

RE: 4 tins of valor and 4 packs of totally certified.
No big hit? Two autos of a top flight receiver and a quarterback drafted 8th overall, two HOF jersey cards(Cunningham and Gonzalez), plus a russel Wilson patch. Lucky
I collect SP Authentic, Contenders Rookie Tickets, National Treasures, Adrian Pe
terson, Percy Harvin, Brett Favre(Vikings), Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, and Aaron Hicks.

thanks for the perspective everyone. i guess i was greedy looking for a slam dunk. lol.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(03-31-2013, 03:28 PM)robsvideos Wrote: thanks for the perspective everyone. i guess i was greedy looking for a slam dunk. lol.
Rob, you were right the first time, LOL. I guess I would count as a "big hit" anything that is worth more than what you paid for the box. Don't see that here. Some nice stuff but no big hits. Nothing wrong with being greedy!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

No really big hits, but definitely much better than most of the boxes I open.

No big hit, but better than average I would say. I just sent your trade out last night, but I would be interested in the Blackmon and Doug Martin patch if you see anything else in my org. (One of the Ben Tates too possibly)

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK