`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posey Question

Posey Question
I've been working on a Buster Posey collection lately, i have alot of his basic stuff but ive been having a hard time finding any gu or auto's. My question is, why are there so little of his stuff??

RE: Posey Question
Go to Ebay and search Posey Auto, Posey Relic, Posey Patch, etc. You'll find tons of stuff.
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

Because he's at the peak of collect-ability. A lot of people are collecting him and few are letting him go. He is one of those players who is universally collected by card collectors both casual and avid (not just Giants fans). All of this for good reason. 2010 NL ROY, 2 World Series championships, 2012 NL MVP, and a brand new muilti-year multi-million dollar contract... I mean if he continues this pace he's well on his way to HOF (though it's still very early in his career). Everyone wants to collect players like this.

(03-31-2013, 02:14 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: Because he's at the peak of collect-ability. A lot of people are collecting him and few are letting him go. He is one of those players who is universally collected by card collectors both casual and avid (not just Giants fans).
+1!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball