`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
500 Homerun Club autograph Ron Lewis

500 Homerun Club autograph Ron Lewis
So I got these years ago before I read all about TTA and how terrible of a company they are in regards to certifications. Apparently they will pass absolutely anything. With that being said is there any chance that this piece is real?

If a fake the store I bought it from has said would reimburse me, I am guessing would cost $100 to send to a RELIABLE authenticator AKA PSA!!

Here are some scans of the item, opinions are welcome, as I have my own that I feel after reading about TTA that it is probably a fake but have hopes of long shot that they authenticated something that was real.

[Image: IMG_0752.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0750.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0753.jpg]
the glare is due to the plastic around the photo
the glare is due to the plastic around the photo and all are in blue ink pen but some are fine and others more bold, so looks to be atleast different pens. I have seen others of these on ebay and are signed by players with some black , some blue pens.
It looks better than this one that I am assuming was pulled from ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTOS-OF-ALL-11-...4171e3098d

but looks nothing like this one that seller "Says" got in person
http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-HOME-RUN-CLU...1c2f363fa0

RE: 500 Homerun Club autograph Ron Lewis
That's an epic piece if its real
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

For your sake I hope it is real because that is an absolute monster piece. Getting all of those guys to sign the same picture would have to be extremely tough.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(03-31-2013, 11:40 AM)athleticsalwest43 Wrote: I am guessing would cost $100 to send to a RELIABLE authenticator AKA PSA!!
says the guy that goes to beckett.com to ask about verification and certifying autos.
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

(03-31-2013, 06:19 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: says the guy that goes to beckett.com to ask about verification and certifying autos.
To be fair, would Beckett/JSA even grade/authenticate this type of item? Their FAQs don't exactly make that clear. http://www.beckett.com/grading/grading_faq
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I'm certainly no expert but those autos look pretty solid to me. Great looking piece!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I hope it's real, if so, wow!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!