Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT

FT
I will update this thread as cards come and go. Here's this week scan:

[Image: Scan_zps0162cc7a.jpg]

Also I got a certain list for this card:

[Image: Scan1_zps1ed3b97f.jpg]

As always looking for my set needs on website (adding cards to it), Derek Jeter and Mike Sweeney.

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

RE: FT
Check me for the Kaline sweet spot.

Check me for pujols or kaline thanks
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

I'd like to get in line for the Kaline. Thanks

(03-31-2013, 10:53 AM)spcrd Wrote: Check me for pujols or kaline thanks
As for the Pujols I didnt see anything.

For everyone wanting the Kaline I'm going through everyones org and I will get with you if I do or do not find something. Also I will let everyone know on this thread when I find something.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I'll get in line for the Kaline. Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Add me to the list interested in the Kaline and pujols. I just added a bunch of gypsy minis as I am giving up on those sets.

please check me for the montero mini

The pujols and kaline are pending.
(03-31-2013, 12:08 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: please check me for the montero mini
Checking now

like the kaline and pujols ,cmb