Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
glen rice

glen rice
Hello out there...
I search glen rice 1of1s or very short printed cards... thank you for answears.
(03-31-2013, 05:39 AM)glenrice Wrote: Hello out there...
I search glen rice 1of1s or very short printed cards... thank you for answears.

RE: glen rice
Are you asking how to search for rare Glen Rice cards? You can either pull up all Rice cards and go from there or if you know the name of a specific card you can input that in. For 1/1's, you can input Glen Rice 1. Hope this helps
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(03-31-2013, 07:40 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: Are you asking how to search for rare Glen Rice cards? You can either pull up all Rice cards and go from there or if you know the name of a specific card you can input that in. For 1/1's, you can input Glen Rice 1. Hope this helps
i search glen rice for my collection ...i have so so much glen rice cards and will find the rest cards .. from over 1200cards i need only 120 pieces includes 30 1of1s.do you have glen rice cards? thanks ralph

(03-31-2013, 09:16 AM)glenrice Wrote: i search glen rice for my collection ...i have so so much glen rice cards and will find the rest cards .. from over 1200cards i need only 120 pieces includes 30 1of1s.do you have glen rice cards? thanks ralph
I don't have anything special that I can think of. One thing to remember about the database is that its not 100% acurate. Their may be some other cards of his that Beckett has not captured yet. I got Beckett to add a couple Kobe's to the database in the past. Also Panini seems to add a lot of retired players to the mix to, so Beckett could still be adding more of his stuff.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Good luck on your search!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Sounds like an awesome PC good luck with it my friend!
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]