Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 GQ Blaster Break

3 GQ Blaster Break
Nothing exciting

[Image: 0D9964E0-3A8B-4A09-B4B1-C82D0EBD2110-471...cefd7b.jpg]

[Image: 84B8944C-7A22-43E6-8854-68439EC78BC3-471...2a7829.jpg]

A bunch of SP cards, and some mini cards (1 green 1 black)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 3 GQ Blaster Break
Not bad. I'd be interested in the Killebrew and Trout minis.
Kepler

i'd be interested in all the cardinals mini's there.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(03-31-2013, 04:29 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Not bad. I'd be interested in the Killebrew and Trout minis.
Hey Jared, If I get doubles of either, we'll talk!
(03-31-2013, 07:30 AM)phreakyq Wrote: i'd be interested in all the cardinals mini's there.
I'd consider trading the black mini Lance Lynn, but I'm keeping the Shelby Miller and Trevor Rosenthal, until I get dupes of them. I'm expecting a couple of hobby boxes once their official release day happens.
Also, once Target gets them out, I'll be picking up more ... there were GQ coupons for $2 off a blaster in those coupon books from Series 1 blasters!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Is there anyway to tell the SPs...I heard if they were backward in the pack but haven't heard if that's confirmed?

Checklist right here: http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2013-...ball-cards

Kepler

(03-31-2013, 07:47 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Also, once Target gets them out, I'll be picking up more ... there were GQ coupons for $2 off a blaster in those coupon books from Series 1 blasters!

Same here but the targets near me JUST got the heritage blasters last week and the one closest to me still doesn't have heritage.

(03-31-2013, 09:13 AM)jbcollins87 Wrote: Is there anyway to tell the SPs...I heard if they were backward in the pack but haven't heard if that's confirmed?
So far, every SP that I got was placed backwards in the packs!
As of yet, I'm not sure about any of the variant cards, but one of the sites usually releases a visual checklist for spotting the variants!

(03-31-2013, 10:45 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: So far, every SP that I got was placed backwards in the packs!
As of yet, I'm not sure about any of the variant cards, but one of the sites usually releases a visual checklist for spotting the variants!
In Heritage, the variants I pulled were also placed backwards in the packs if that helps.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

The mini variations are supposedly only in the mini box loaders in the hobby boxes, not sure about the base variations. If you want to sell any of the mini's send me a PM
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]