`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Photobucket Problems Again!

RE: Photobucket Problems Again!
(03-30-2013, 11:03 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Everything is in the order they should be. When i try and upload directly to my OU album it says page not found.Figured I'd upload To my library and just move it to OU. Upload went fine but when i try to move it from my library to my OU album it still says page not found. I know it's there because i can open that album and look at it.
Based on your explanation it seems solely a glitch. Give it a few days perhaps two weeks and see if the issue still lingers.

Side note: I HATE the new photobucket as well lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I just went ahead and deleted my photobucket account and all my scans. Uploading photos on there became such a chore that I just didn't care about losing the scans anymore. I'm suppose to enjoy the process, not rip my hair out...

Been using picasa and haven't really had a major problem with it yet.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-30-2013, 11:03 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Everything is in the order they should be. When i try and upload directly to my OU album it says page not found.Figured I'd upload To my library and just move it to OU. Upload went fine but when i try to move it from my library to my OU album it still says page not found. I know it's there because i can open that album and look at it.
Huh, maybe it will fix itself soon. I can do that just fine. I actually can still do everything I did before so its all working just fine for me. It kind of reminds me of this site how some things work for some people and it doesnt for others.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I have to agree the new photobucket takes some getting used to. I figured out that you actually need to go to the more options drop down box to put the pics in the folder you are looking at. I also noticed they stopped doing that see all the pics in the folder thing and went back to the pages. Hopefully they are listening to our complaints and fixing stuff up.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37