Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BCCG trade group... April 2013 edition

RE: BCCG trade group... April 2013 edition
In for April group trade
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(04-06-2013, 06:20 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: Have we not been told multiple times not to discuss group breaks on the forums? Still been seeing it every month... smh
What's with the comment??? This a break held between members of this group. We were not asking for others to join in. The mods have never had an issue with is here in the past.

Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I'm in again.
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(05-04-2012, 01:44 PM)ceocards Wrote: Guys - I know this is a strong tight knit group - but I need to remind you that Group Breaks aren't allowed to be posted on Beckett's boards (referring to the April thread). Obviously we can't and won't stop you from doing one, but you'll need to take the discussion elsewhere in the future.

Sorry to be a buzzkill, but the rules need to be applied fairly to all members. Thanks.
(05-04-2012, 03:53 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Understood and our apologizes ..... to our members, any future discussions of breaksthe will be done on our website...just pm me if you want to do one and I can post it.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

group trade partners will be posted Thursday evening.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.

(04-09-2013, 06:40 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: group trade partners will be posted Thursday evening.
sweeet. im heading to show this weekend, so i can pick some stuff up.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

New trade group has been posted. Please chck the addresses that I have on file for you. Since there have been a few moves over the past months, I just need to make sure what we have is current. PM me if there are any changes that need to be made. Thanks and happy trading.

our first grandson was born today, Jaxon Joel Zentkovich

8 lb 5 oz and 19 inches long

both mother and son are dong well

It has been such a long time since I have held a baby. What a great day for our family.

New member of Cardinal Nation (baseball) for sure...football team? not so sure..

Mark Zentkovich
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website

(04-11-2013, 10:40 PM)mzentko Wrote: our first grandson was born today, Jaxon Joel Zentkovich

It has been such a long time since I have held a baby. What a great day for our family.

New member of Cardinal Nation (baseball) for sure...football team? not so sure..

Mark Zentkovich
congrats on the new member of the family.. turn him into a pats fan. lol
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(04-11-2013, 10:40 PM)mzentko Wrote: our first grandson was born today, Jaxon Joel Zentkovich

Mark Zentkovich
Congrats to you and your family on the new addition. There is always room in Steeler Nation for another fan.