`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BGS RESULTS, 12 CARDS WITH SCANS

BGS RESULTS, 12 CARDS WITH SCANS
Got all of these raw graded at the King of Prussia show earlier this month. Sent half of them in to get slabbed. Let me know your thoughts. One baseball in the submission as well.

Pulled the Julio and thought I would throw it in there in the off chance its gets a 9 or higher. Grades are tough to see in the scan Celek 9, Fitz and Julio 8.5's and McCoy 9.

[Image: BGSGradedLot1_zps594eab58.jpeg]

Still might end up getting the patch auto slabbed in the future.
[Image: BGSGradedLot2_zps507baa84.jpeg]

Not a big baseball guy but through it would grade well so I submitted him. I am a phillies fan so if anyone wants to take this off my hands let me know.

Jason Heyward 2010 Bowman Chrome RC Auto BGS 9.5 10
[Image: JasonHeywardBowmanChromeRCAutoBGS9510_zpsaf06def9.jpeg]

Had the two and I thought I could squeeze a 9.5 out of one of them. Was hoping for both.

Brent Celek 2007 SP Authentic RC Auto Gold 02/25 BGS 9.5 10
[Image: BrentCelek2007SPAuthenticRCAutoGold_25BG...6d3e9.jpeg]

One of the low number Avant PC autos

Jason Avant 2006 Ultimate Collection RC Auto Gold 04/10 BGS 9.5 10
[Image: JasonAvant2006UltimateCollectionRCAutoGo...b2bd4.jpeg]

Triple threads are tough and I am not letting this one go any time soon so still got it slabbed even though it was a 9.

LeSean McCoy 2009 Topps Triple Threads RC Auto Platinum 1/1 BGS 9 10
[Image: LeSeanMcCoy2009ToppsTripleThreadsRCAutoP...4add9.jpeg]

Held off trading this for so long because it was flawless and knew it would great out well. Now I can let it go to one of you diehard Marino/Dolphin fans. Would love to trade towards my Prizm set chase, need two of the three big guns (RG III and Wilson) but could sell too if the price is right.

Dan Marino 2008 National Treasures Champion Cuts Auto 15/22 BGS 9.5 10
[Image: DanMarino2008NationalTreasuresChampionCu...ac461.jpeg]

For football I PC Eagles and Pittsburgh Panther with McCoy being my biggest PC. This card just combined everything and this came close to getting the perfect 10. Still thrilled with it.

Dan Marino Tony Dorsett LeSean Mccoy 2009 Topps Magic Auto 9/25 BGS 9.5 10
[Image: DanMarinoTonyDorsettLeSeanMccoy2009Topps...5ba83.jpeg]

RE: BGS RESULTS, 12 CARDS WITH SCANS
Beatiful collection! How was the KOP show? I've always wanted to go but the entry price kinda scared me away. How much is it to get in now? How much are the raw card gradings?
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

nice stuff! im a braves fan so id love to take that heyward if i have anything for it lmk!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(03-30-2013, 02:42 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: nice stuff! im a braves fan so id love to take that heyward if i have anything for it lmk!
We might be able to work something out. That von miller patch is nasty. Saw a couple other things I like in your bucket but weren't in you org. Shoot me a PM.
(03-30-2013, 02:42 PM)kfeldman Wrote: Beatiful collection! How was the KOP show? I've always wanted to go but the entry price kinda scared me away. How much is it to get in now? How much are the raw card gradings?
I like the KOP. There is a lot of vintage baseball which doesnt interest me too much but they have been growing the number of modern football guys there so it has been getting better. It is $8 to get in, worth it in my opinion. Plus they usually get at least one person signing that I want to get an auto from.

That's a great Magic triple. congrats on all your grades.
I have the Buckeyes triple with Wells, Laurinaitis and Jenkins, love the Magic look with the college jersey's.
Your 9 on the McCoy Chrome patch auto is great too, those are tough.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Very nice gold bricks!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

nice stuff. so do you just send those raw grades to beckett to just get slabbed?
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

(03-30-2013, 03:12 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: That's a great Magic triple. congrats on all your grades.
I have the Buckeyes triple with Wells, Laurinaitis and Jenkins, love the Magic look with the college jersey's.
Your 9 on the McCoy Chrome patch auto is great too, those are tough.
Thanks man. I will probably get it slabbed in the next batch.
(03-30-2013, 03:43 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Very nice gold bricks!!!
Appreciate it.
(03-30-2013, 03:45 PM)geddon81 Wrote: nice stuff. so do you just send those raw grades to beckett to just get slabbed?
Yeh I have a client near KoP so I drop them off Friday night after work then go back on Sunday and see what I got. If I like the grades I sent it off to Beckett with the guys working the booth.

If you dont want that Heyward I would gladly take it off ur hands lol oh and same thing for an 8.5 Julio Big Grin . Nice grades. Some of them are harder grades just because they are thick cards.

(03-30-2013, 04:27 PM)blaze92585 Wrote: Thanks man. I will probably get it slabbed in the next batch.

Appreciate it.

Yeh I have a client near KoP so I drop them off Friday night after work then go back on Sunday and see what I got. If I like the grades I sent it off to Beckett with the guys working the booth.
well thats cool. wish something like that would come to memphis, but we dont get anything like that down here.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]