`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Orgs limited to displaying 5,000 cards.
03-30-2013, 07:41 AM
Orgs limited to displaying 5,000 cards.
Ok this has happened on several occasions, while viewing a members org, if they have lets say 11,000 cards listed in there org, I can only view 5,0000 of them. If I set the org to display 100 cards per page it will only show a maximum of 50 pages. If some are football and some are basketball if I click on football it will help to show the rest of the cards but if they are all football then what do I do? Also how come the search function in others org only works about 48% of the time? Congrats on the faster website though!

[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2013, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 08:25 AM by jacobystealshome.)
RE: Orgs limited to displaying 5,000 cards.
(03-30-2013 07:41 AM)peytonvols18 Wrote:  Ok this has happened on several occasions, while viewing a members org, if they have lets say 11,000 cards listed in there org, I can only view 5,0000 of them. If I set the org to display 100 cards per page it will only show a maximum of 50 pages. If some are football and some are basketball if I click on football it will help to show the rest of the cards but if they are all football then what do I do? Also how come the search function in others org only works about 48% of the time? Congrats on the faster website though!

still works. just type the number in the box (51, 52, onward and upward)), then click "enter" on your keyboard
as for searches: can you give an example? the searches in the trade mirror the opg searches. (ie, if there are multiple players on the card, you can only search by last name, refractors are plural, not singular, etc)

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

03-30-2013, 04:05 PM
Thanks didn't think of typing the pages. If I type manning it says none found although I know they have mannings because there is one already in the trade.

[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols
03-31-2013, 05:40 AM
(03-30-2013 04:05 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote:  Thanks didn't think of typing the pages. If I type manning it says none found although I know they have mannings because there is one already in the trade.

You also have to see if you have a filter set on the side of the Trade Page. If you have Auto selected, look for Manning and they don't have any Manning Autos... nothing will come up. What I do is search for the player that I am looking for first and foremost. If I can find what I want, or not, I will then remove that filter (hit the red X on the top-left-hand-side of the page) and start anew with whatever else I am looking for. I hope that this helps. Best wishes!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]