`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOKING TO SELL ENTIRE COLLECTION-GRADED 10 DEREK JETER 93 SP, CHRIS PAUL AU RC-DEAL!

LOOKING TO SELL ENTIRE COLLECTION-GRADED 10 DEREK JETER 93 SP, CHRIS PAUL AU RC-DEAL!
I'm looking to sell my ENTIRE COLLECTION. EVERYTHING is listed under my "organized" folders-baseball, basketball, football, even some hockey. If you have the online price guide (OPG), you can verify that the total collection is worth well over $5000. I will still be adding cards throughout the night. My personal email is jakestevenson13@gmail.com so you can contact me via that as well. Some of the highlights include a GRADED GEM MINT 10 1993 SP Derek Jeter, which alone is worth $2000, a 2005-06 Ultimate Signatures Chris Paul AU RC, a PSA graded 9 Topps Chrome Matt Cain RC, 2 Bowman Chrome Matt Cain RCs, a 2007 Leaf Certified Materials 'Souvenir Stamps' Calvin Johnson AU RC, serial 5 out of only 9!. Due to its scarcity it lists as $0 but has been appraised at $300-350. There's Calvin Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Sidney Rice, Jacoby Jones, Patrick Willis, Kevin Kolb RCs, plenty of autographs, game-worn memorabilia. 2 Joe Namath game-worn cards, Roger Staubach game used. Also a near mint Johnny Bench RC. Please check out my whole collection and make a fair offer via my regular email: jakestevenson13@gmail.com. I'll gladly answer any questions and I can assure you I'll give you a PHENOMENAL discount off of the full Beckett value. Serious offers only. Thanks...I'll gladly take care of the shipping & insurance and provide tracking and confirmation.
Hello, I'm looking to sell a good portion of my cards...They are all in "Organized", and I have football, hoops, baseball, and even a few hockey.

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/jabo3635/profile/

RE: LOOKING TO SELL ENTIRE COLLECTION-GRADED 10 DEREK JETER 93 SP, CHRIS PAUL AU RC-DEAL!
the jeter is only worth that if it is graded by BGS or PSA. is it?
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

RE: LOOKING TO SELL ENTIRE COLLECTION-GRADED 10 DEREK JETER 93 SP, CHRIS PAUL AU RC-DEAL!
The jeter sell for about 150$ if you look on ebay under completed list you'll see that.. However if it was psa is probably close to what you think
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

What grading company is the Jeter from? Is it BCCG? BGS? PSA? I would be interested in it depending on the grader.

I'm not estimating my collections based on it being worth the $2000. I'm using the calculate Beckett value which puts the Jeter at $150. And it gives no value to the 2007 Calvin Johnson Leaf Certified 'Souvenir Stamp' autograph, due to the print run being only 9. As to the Jeter RC, it isn't graded by BGS or PSA, though I've had it looked at at shows in Sacramento and San Jose by "on-site" graders and they've assured me it'd receive no less than an 8.5. I realize that doesn't mean much so I'm sending it in to Beckett or PSA so I can have a legitimate value assigned to it. That being said, my desire to sell my collection still stands, and I reiterate that the value of my collection is well over $5000 with the Jeter at it's "raw" value. And I'm willing to sell at a SUBSTANTIAL discount. I hate to do it, but money is tight right now...what can I say? I'm willing to eat the shipping & insurance, and sell at a VERY fair price. Thanks
Hello, I'm looking to sell a good portion of my cards...They are all in "Organized", and I have football, hoops, baseball, and even a few hockey.

How much would you want for Bench? Thanks.

(03-30-2013, 01:04 AM)buckles2335 Wrote: How much would you want for Bench? Thanks.
I'd sell the Bench for $100...? I assure you it's in excellent condition. I'll gladly refund if you're not happy

are these in your org marked for sale with sale price?

Do you have scans of these cards or are you just going to name them as I like to see what I am buying first.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(03-30-2013, 08:58 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: are these in your org marked for sale with sale price?
Yes, they are all in my org marked for sale with sale price...thanks.
(03-30-2013, 11:37 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Do you have scans of these cards or are you just going to name them as I like to see what I am buying first.
Yes I have scans of these cards...Do you want me to scan every card? I do have scans of the higher end cards, how do you suggest I go about creating a link so people like you can access them. They are saved to a flash drive right now... I can also send them directly to your email as attachments if you'd like. they're also on my iPhone. Any advice would be appreciated.
(03-30-2013, 11:37 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Do you have scans of these cards or are you just going to name them as I like to see what I am buying first.
Yeah I'd love to create a link...Would photobucket do the trick?