`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOKING TO SELL ENTIRE COLLECTION-GRADED 10 DEREK JETER 93 SP, CHRIS PAUL AU RC-DEAL!

RE: LOOKING TO SELL ENTIRE COLLECTION-GRADED 10 DEREK JETER 93 SP, CHRIS PAUL AU RC-DEAL!
I have an interest in buying the collection. Love to see your Photobucket.
23isit's bucket
Collecting hall of famer GU and auto's. Todays stars
[Image: philliesbanner2.jpg]

RE: LOOKING TO SELL ENTIRE COLLECTION-GRADED 10 DEREK JETER 93 SP, CHRIS PAUL AU RC-DEAL!
(03-30-2013, 12:36 PM)jabo3635 Wrote: Yes, they are all in my org marked for sale with sale price...thanks.
Yes I have scans of these cards...Do you want me to scan every card? I do have scans of the higher end cards, how do you suggest I go about creating a link so people like you can access them. They are saved to a flash drive right now... I can also send them directly to your email as attachments if you'd like. they're also on my iPhone. Any advice would be appreciated.

Yeah I'd love to create a link...Would photobucket do the trick?
Photobucket will work as you can show images on here from there.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(03-30-2013, 11:33 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Photobucket will work as you can show images on here from there.
I'll go to photobucket & create a link. It looks like many people have done that. How do I create the photobucket link in my Beckett profile? Any tips would be appreciated.
(03-30-2013, 07:06 PM)23isit Wrote: I have an interest in buying the collection. Love to see your Photobucket.
I'm looking in to creating a photobucket account now and then I'll post the link. If you have any tips for how to go about doing this I'd appreciate it. Thanks for your interest.
Hello, I'm looking to sell a good portion of my cards...They are all in "Organized", and I have football, hoops, baseball, and even a few hockey.

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/jabo3635/profile/