`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADED!!!!!!

TRADED!!!!!!
I am running low in good tradebait and want to see if anyone is interested in this highend boxing auto. Looking mainly for star/hofer autos. I am willing to trade for a bunch of midrange cards. If interested feel free to send me an open offer, or post/pm me bucket/tradelists.

Its a pretty high BV card so if you don't have a good number of things that book $40 and up please don't ask me to check your organizer.

[Image: PacquiaoMannyToppsGoldAuto_zpsd3948dd1.jpg]
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Manny Pacquiao Topps Marquee Autograph /50 FT for football
Wow. Never seen his auto before. It's nice!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

You interested in that /7 Vick I've got for some midrange stuff from you?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(03-29-2013, 09:00 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: You interested in that /7 Vick I've got for some midrange stuff from you?
Probably can't use a Vick. Took me a bit to move my Jersey Auto from Five Star of him. Although i have no clue which Vick you're talking about of yours.

(03-29-2013, 08:38 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Wow. Never seen his auto before. It's nice!
Thanks. He has a real fluent signature, reminds me of a mixture between Griffey and Jeter.

(03-29-2013, 09:04 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Probably can't use a Vick. Took me a bit to move my Jersey Auto from Five Star of him. Although i have no clue which Vick you're talking about of yours.

Thanks. He has a real fluent signature, reminds me of a mixture between Griffey and Jeter.
Reminds me of Emmitt.
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!

Did you see anything when you checked me for the Mantle you could use for it? Don't wanna make you look again! lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I never got to check your organizer/PC because the site was down.
(03-29-2013, 09:08 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Reminds me of Emmitt.
Its been far too long since I've own a nice Emmitt Auto but you're right with that one.

(03-29-2013, 09:46 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I never got to check your organizer/PC because the site was down.

Its been far too long since I've own a nice Emmitt Auto but you're right with that one.
Love Pacman but when he got KO'ed, I think the whole world stopped for that 10 count. Sad day...

Yeah, he definitely hasn;'t been quite the same. I keep forgetting when people say when they;re interested in the Pacman Auto they are talking about the Manny. Hopefully he gets a nice new home this weekend and I get to reload my org with some tradebait.

check me on it