`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there an easier way to do this?
03-29-2013, 06:14 AM
Is there an easier way to do this?
OK so my org is terribly out of date. I have a ton of stuff listed that I no longer have because I trade a lot at my LCS and I typically don't keep track of what the LCS owner is getting. It is easier for me to destroy and rebuild my org than it would be for me to check what I still have against what I no longer have.

Is there an easy way to simply delete every card that I have listed so that I can then just go back in and add them. I buy a lot of wax so it is much easier to for me to just pull up the set and add twenty or thirty cards. Plus I don't put into my org what isn't available for trade.

Any suggestions? Am I overlooking a very easy way to do this? I have a long weekend this weekend and I just completed the last outstanding trade that I have so I am not too worried about retaining any of the cards in my org for the sake of active trades.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2013, 06:19 AM
RE: Is there an easier way to do this?
if you want to delete your entire org:

go to "all items", select button drop down, click "collection", then hit the "send to trash button"

STEP 2: go to trash folder, select button drop down, click "collection", then hit "permanently deleted selected"

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
03-29-2013, 06:26 AM
(03-29-2013 06:19 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  if you want to delete your entire org:

go to "all items", select button drop down, click "collection", then hit the "send to trash button"

STEP 2: go to trash folder, select button drop down, click "collection", then hit "permanently deleted selected"

Thank you very much!!! I figured there would be an easier way to do it than to delete every card that I didn't have one by one.

Thank you very much!!!!

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.
03-29-2013, 09:54 AM
(03-29-2013 06:19 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  if you want to delete your entire org:

Modification to STEP 2. No need to select drop down menu and click collection and then "permanently deleted selected".

Instead just click empty trash button. It empties everything in there without you having to select it

ebayID Brian60187
03-29-2013, 10:22 AM
(03-29-2013 09:54 AM)briankort Wrote:  Modification to STEP 2. No need to select drop down menu and click collection and then "permanently deleted selected".

Instead just click empty trash button. It empties everything in there without you having to select it

actually, dont do that. that button ...sometimes a bit glitchy. i find it leaves "ghosts"

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".