`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gypsy Queen is live

Gypsy Queen is live
Not supposed to be out till next week but some stores have it early. A couple of threads on BO already.

[Image: 136242d1364498819-2013-gypsy-queen-live-dscn1857.jpg]

[Image: 136243d1364498850-2013-gypsy-queen-live-dscn1860.jpg]

RE: Gypsy Queen is live
The Dealing Aces card looks awesome
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

Lucky I can wait!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

see....it just looks so similar to previous years

there's a real lack of innovation with card design, across all companies

If anyone wants to sell some mini's I'm ready to buy Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

should note the pics aren't mine I stole them from the BO thread.

Just saw the first Sepia mini posted on the bay, I may skip those but the green and blacks are definitely getting in to the mini collection.

petesahutt, beginsesj---what do you do with your regular base? I'm planning on buying two boxes next week when it comes out. I don't collect minis---would you consider mini for regular size from this year and last year to help us all out and complete sets? This is of course assuming you don't keep your regular size cards.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I typically don;t open any wax, though I do have some '12 GQ base and if I find any '13 GQ blasters in the next couple days then I;ll have some as well from this year. I gave up busting wax several years ago because the return for a set collector just isn;t there. I'd be more than happy to trade some base for mini;s, I;ll trade anything I have for mini's Smile

(03-28-2013, 09:25 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I typically don;t open any wax, though I do have some '12 GQ base and if I find any '13 GQ blasters in the next couple days then I;ll have some as well from this year. I gave up busting wax several years ago because the return for a set collector just isn;t there. I'd be more than happy to trade some base for mini;s, I;ll trade anything I have for mini's Smile
You know it occured to me just before I saw your reply that you probably don't bust boxes for the minis..what would be the use to you of buying a hobby box for 24-30 cards.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!