`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stan the Man

Stan the Man
hello all!! wanted to share some recent p-ups that i did last week.
so being a Cards fan, always wanted some Stan the Man items.
so as luck would have it, i picked up the original 58 card as well as the auto 58 card!! i was stoked. now the only thing is, i cant locate the auto in the beckett price guide. any help would be appreciated. thanks
[Image: Scan0036_zpsd6037448.jpg]

RE: Stan the Man
Not positive without looking at the back of the card or a tighter shot of the front, but I think it might be 2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Autographs #TT3R Stan Musial 58 AS.
Kepler

Is this yours?
http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2001/top...as-4429780
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(03-28-2013, 02:08 PM)aprirr Wrote: Is this yours?
http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2001/top...as-4429780
yep, it is definitely that card

and that is a REALLY nice card, from a very nice set. customer of mine has 73 of the cards from that set

Sweet PC pick ups
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Nice stuff...I have been keeping an eye out for a Musial Auto myself...If I can find one at a fair price.

Thanks all!! And i found the Stan on the bay for 40!! Couldnt believe it!!

Nice card, and great deal too. Wish I still had my Musial auto.

I did the exact thing you did too with my Mantle collection. It's definitely the 2001 Topps Team Legends. It's my favorite autograph card of his. Definitely the cleanest I think! It was tougher finding a nice 58' in good condition!

Awesome pick up!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

SWEET pick-ups!!!
I still need a '58 but can't find one in a nice enough condition that I would buy it. The AU is sweet too. I don't have enough money to chase a Musial AU card, but I am happy enough with my AU'd 8x10 pic on a 14x16 mount.