IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
DA BULLS!!!

DA BULLS!!!
Period.

RE: DA BULLS!!!
Boom!!!! Glad they did it!! The "Heatles" streak was overrated to begin with! It's like the ghost of MJ said "NOT IN MY HOUSE HOMIES"!!!!!!

Heat are just a big fish in a small pond. Weak competition & weak minded athletes in general now a days that only care about making money!! Good job BULLS!!!!

Its funny...I was literally going to come down stairs and reply to this thread but the haters beat me to it. Nothing against the OP, but I knew that this would generate all the Lebron haters and how bad the Heat are now and how much trouble they are in and blah blah blah....Regardless of how you look at it a 27 game streak in the NBA is impressive. And to top it off, Lebron damn near averaged a triple double while doing it. In the month of March alone he averaged 25 points, 8.5 rebounds, 7.7 assists, 1.2 blocks, 1.8 steals.....I guess a stat line like that isnt impressive and is just him being in a weak league....I love MJ but MJ never came close to anything like that for that long.....not to mention on the season he is averaging 26.7 points, 7.4 assists, and 8.2 rebounds, 56% from the field, 40% from three....but ya, that is weak....

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Yeah nickm it is pretty weak.... LBJ is playing in the most uncompetitive NBA in history... There are no "bitter rivalries" or great opponents for him to go against... He's BEEN overrated from day one. MJ was 100x the player he'll EVER be...

The 95-96 Bulls would wipe the floor with this Heat team & anyone with a brain knows it...

Besides Miami won't win the title this year so nobody will remember this streak... It'll just be Houston vol.2

I'm not a Heat hater but I was just getting tired of hearing about the streak. I was hearing it all the time....almost like Tebow-mania back in the day.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(03-27-2013, 10:41 PM)bengu Wrote: Yeah nickm it is pretty weak.... LBJ is playing in the most uncompetitive NBA in history... There are no "bitter rivalries" or great opponents for him to go against... He's BEEN overrated from day one. MJ was 100x the player he'll EVER be...

The 95-96 Bulls would wipe the floor with this Heat team & anyone with a brain knows it...

Besides Miami won't win the title this year so nobody will remember this streak... It'll just be Houston vol.2
Here comes more of your pathetic rants...it has been a while and I thought you had grown up....guess not

"Grown up" ?? lol... Says the guy who runs down stairs after the Heat lose to respond to this thread lol... Later

I am a Heat fan/LeBron fan and I would have liked to see them get the record, but I won't lose any sleep over it. I think now that it is over they have a big weight off their shoulders and can move on and focus on being healthy and rested for the playoffs. Who knows, it's still possible they could win out the rest of their games this season.

Chicago is barely over .500 this year.

ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(03-27-2013, 11:05 PM)briankort Wrote: I am a Heat fan/LeBron fan and I would have liked to see them get the record, but I won't lose any sleep over it. I think now that it is over they have a big weight off their shoulders and can move on and focus on being healthy and rested for the playoffs. Who knows, it's still possible they could win out the rest of their games this season.

Is Chicago even over .500 this year?
Actually, this may help them for the playoffs. They can start resting guys as needed now without having to worry about that streak!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(03-27-2013, 11:04 PM)bengu Wrote: "Grown up" ?? lol... Says the guy who runs down stairs after the Heat lose to respond to this thread lol... Later
Ha ha since i said i ran and all. I said i came downstairs to respond to the thread because i knew it would turn into a thread with comments like ignorant people like you....before i could reply you had already made your ignorant and typical comments...

Not sure why you always bring jordan into this. Do i agree with you on most thoughts about jordan? Yes. Do I agree the league might be weaker than normal now...yes. Do I think the 95-96 Bulls were a better team? Yes. Do I think Jordan was better, yes but I am biased as he is my favorite player. But yet again, how does Jordan even enter this thread on the 2012-13 Heat? Jordan last played in 2002-03 and never played against Lebron. Jordan VS. Lebron is a different thread that has already been debated to death. This is about the Heat and their streak.....

What i cant stand is regardless of how "weak" the league is it is still composed of the best players in the world. Regardless of anything you say it is still impressive to put up numbers like this. Its ignorant that you fail to see this. Anyone with half a brain would realize this. And if this is such a weak league why is he the only player out of 300+ players to be putting up these kind of stats? Is kobe durant or anyone else doing this? Didnt think so..

I could care less that you hate him. To be honest i dont like him much either. But to deny his talent is just ignorant.