`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Printable version of Active Trade?
03-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Printable version of Active Trade?
I was told by Customer Service that i can get a printable version of my active trades. I use IE browser but when i Go to Trade> Active Trades i do not see how to get a printable version. When i send to print i get the 12 pages of junk for what should be 1 page trade. Essentially i get a screen shot with all links and ads. Am i overlooking something? thx ARod
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Printable version of Active Trade?
really not a good way of printing an active trade. with completed trades, you can view the invoice and print that off cleanly, however

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

03-27-2013, 11:27 PM
Thanks for confirming what i had feared--no ability. I was hoping a solution would enable me to keep track of the trade details because sometimes your potential trade is modified by the trading partner and it's more work to try and remember the original trade.
03-30-2013, 05:10 PM
The only way (that I know of) that you can print a trade is through view invoice - but that's once the trade has been completed.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.
03-31-2013, 05:44 AM
If you are using Windows 7 you can use the snipping tool to snag a shot of the current page you are viewing. Either that or you can use the Print Screen. It's not a tool that Beckett has, but it can still work for you this way. Also with this suggestion you can just save the screen-shot instead of printing it, saving you paper, ink, and money. Best wishes!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]