`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beckett Organize is down for maintenance today and will be back online tomorrow.

Beckett Organize is down for maintenance today and will be back online tomorrow.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

RE: Beckett Organize is down for maintenance today and will be back online tomorrow.
is it down for:

1. the overhaul it has needed to have it search functionality mirror that of the opg, plus other fixes
2. to try to figure out why it is pulling so hard on the servers/correct server imbalance/something of that sort (basically: correcting the speed issues)
3. other

additionally: since we will be without the org, does anyone paying strictly for the org (not folks that pay for opg), will those folks get a pro-rated refund or an extension of subscription?
will the user base at large who have not been able to use the opg correctly over the past 72 hours be compensated in any way?

in other words: if you are going to take away major functionality of the website for an extended time, we need to be informed of what is happening, not just that it is happening

EDIT:

from facebook:

Organize needs to be shut down to alleviate the stress on the server and to allow the web time to fix issues. When there is an update, we will let everyone know

so, we arent getting the new system, like we really want/need. just fixing all the crapola thats been going on for the past 72 hours, then going back to status quo

RE: Beckett Organize is down for maintenance today and will be back online tomorrow.
You'll have to direct your questions to customerservice@beckett.com. Couldn't tell you.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

(03-27-2013, 01:32 PM)chrisolds Wrote: You'll have to direct your questions to customerservice@beckett.com. Couldn't tell you.
oh, i know you cant. neither can the mods

and funny thing is: neither can customer service

we need wstjr, tech crew, someone to get their rear ends in here with an explanation.

otherwise, this little thread is a "no? really? i had no idea what that message in pink said when i opened organize said"

no offense

(03-27-2013, 01:28 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: is it down for:

1. the overhaul it has needed to have it search functionality mirror that of the opg, plus other fixes
2. to try to figure out why it is pulling so hard on the servers/correct server imbalance/something of that sort (basically: correcting the speed issues)
3. other

additionally: since we will be without the org, does anyone paying strictly for the org (not folks that pay for opg), will those folks get a pro-rated refund or an extension of subscription?
will the user base at large who have not been able to use the opg correctly over the past 72 hours be compensated in any way?

in other words: if you are going to take away major functionality of the website for an extended time, we need to be informed of what is happening, not just that it is happening
+1,000,000,000 on this. Been a frustrating few days for a paid service.
Kepler

It stinks but as long as the site is up, the price guide works, and we can still sort of trade its a lot better than previous upgrades/issues.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Im praying i dont have to re enter my cards Sad
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

(03-27-2013, 05:59 PM)kata78 Wrote: Im praying i dont have to re enter my cards Sad
you wont. thats never been an issue. they arent deleting data

Can't wait to see what comes of this..........

(03-27-2013, 06:12 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Can't wait to see what comes of this..........
dont get excited:

from facebook:

Organize needs to be shut down to alleviate the stress on the server and to allow the web time to fix issues. When there is an update, we will let everyone know

so, we arent getting the new system, like we really want/need. just fixing all the crapola thats been going on for the past 72 hours, then going back to status quo