`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Pickups

RE: Recent Pickups
I think I have a James Anderson R&S Prime patch auto. If youre interested Ill look for it.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(03-28-2013, 11:50 AM)quavis Wrote: I think I have a James Anderson R&S Prime patch auto. If youre interested Ill look for it.
Yessir I'm sure I'll want it. Wasn't there one of my inscription autos you were interested in? Festus maybe?
(03-28-2013, 11:44 AM)Megatron2181 Wrote: All those Prizms look sick together Smile
Thanks bro! I don't know if I ever thanked you properly for that connections freebie. I really appreciated that and I hope I get the chance to return the favor soon!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(03-28-2013, 03:26 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Yessir I'm sure I'll want it. Wasn't there one of my inscription autos you were interested in? Festus maybe?

Thanks bro! I don't know if I ever thanked you properly for that connections freebie. I really appreciated that and I hope I get the chance to return the favor soon!
Np man glad I could help you out Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Congratulations on more great pickups. Always interested in seeing pics of your pickups. I love all your Walton's. I just moved from San Diego after living there for 9 years. He is the greatest basketball player ever from that city and is still a legend there. I just heard an interview on the BS Report where Bob Ryan (longtime Boston sportswriter) said if he had to pick one player to start a team at the peak of his prime to play in one game, it would be Walton in his prime. Too bad his feet failed him.

Just curious, how did you come to pick the players in your PC (from your posts it seems like James Anderson, Bill Walton, Shaq, Stack, Oliwikandi are some of them)? I can't seem to find the connection between all of them (school, position, NBA team, etc.). I am especially curious about Oliwikandi, because my brother went to University of the Pacific too, so we were always following his career.

(03-29-2013, 01:47 AM)slum22 Wrote: Congratulations on more great pickups. Always interested in seeing pics of your pickups. I love all your Walton's. I just moved from San Diego after living there for 9 years. He is the greatest basketball player ever from that city and is still a legend there. I just heard an interview on the BS Report where Bob Ryan (longtime Boston sportswriter) said if he had to pick one player to start a team at the peak of his prime to play in one game, it would be Walton in his prime. Too bad his feet failed him.

Just curious, how did you come to pick the players in your PC (from your posts it seems like James Anderson, Bill Walton, Shaq, Stack, Oliwikandi are some of them)? I can't seem to find the connection between all of them (school, position, NBA team, etc.). I am especially curious about Oliwikandi, because my brother went to University of the Pacific too, so we were always following his career.

Thanks for the feedback! I have always been a fan of Walton and my favorite Walton cards are the ones picturing him in the San Diego jersey. Not to many of those around though. Was your brother at Pacific when Olowokandi was there?

I collect a lot of players. I am a fan of the Center position, and have been A Shaq fan as long as I can remember. Shaq was with the Lakers when Olowokandi was drafted to Clippers both were #34. That is what got me interested in Olowokandi. Shaq and Olowokandi are my two biggest collections. Everything else other than Stackhouse I have just picked up randomly along the way. I collect Current Cavs and Clippers cards too because they are my two favorite teams. Most of my newer stuff I collect just so I have stuff to chase in the newer products.

Those are some crazy pick ups. I think the Walton spectrum is the nicest. That Walton college ties looks totally different than his other autos. At first I thought it was because of the material, but you have another auto with the same material in your sig that looks normal. I guess he was tired, lol. All and all great finds
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(03-29-2013, 06:46 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: Those are some crazy pick ups. I think the Walton spectrum is the nicest. That Walton college ties looks totally different than his other autos. At first I thought it was because of the material, but you have another auto with the same material in your sig that looks normal. I guess he was tired, lol. All and all great finds
Hahaha thanks man! I'm waiting on the Silver Spectrum #ed/25 to arrive from overseas. I thought that was weird too (the auto on the SP *Manufactured Jersey* I have never seen his B look like that. Hope it's not a fake lol, but I didn't pay to much for it at least.

(03-29-2013, 03:07 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback! I have always been a fan of Walton and my favorite Walton cards are the ones picturing him in the San Diego jersey. Not to many of those around though. Was your brother at Pacific when Olowokandi was there?

I collect a lot of players. I am a fan of the Center position, and have been A Shaq fan as long as I can remember. Shaq was with the Lakers when Olowokandi was drafted to Clippers both were #34. That is what got me interested in Olowokandi. Shaq and Olowokandi are my two biggest collections. Everything else other than Stackhouse I have just picked up randomly along the way. I collect Current Cavs and Clippers cards too because they are my two favorite teams. Most of my newer stuff I collect just so I have stuff to chase in the newer products.
Yeah, very cool collections you have. I am always interested in what motivates people to start player PC's especially the less obvious ones. Kobe, KD, MJ, Lebron are players that make sense when player PC's are started. Guys like Stackhouse and Olowokandi are less obvious choices. Although I was a huge Stackhouse guy when he was at UNC and a 76er. No my brother graduated one year before Olowakandi got there. Olowokandi went to school the same time I was in college (but I didn't go to Pacific).

did you just outbid me on a Walton auto jsy like 2 hours ago lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Nah wasn't me. Which card was it?
Are you talking about the triple threads?? I hope not lol, I haven't bid on it yet but I'm going to win it. I have several of his Triple threads cards and this one is in my *Will win at any cost* list on ebay lol.