`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Totally Certified and Topps Valor breaks

Totally Certified and Topps Valor breaks
I went in on some cases for Totally Certified and Topps Valor the last few days, and I think I did ok. Unfortunately, these cards are sitting at work, and I'm at home sick, but thought I'd list them as I think I did ok. Once the values are out for these sets, the non-Packers cards will be up for trade.

Anyhow, for the Packers, I only went in on the Totally Certified. These are the cards I got for the Packers (not including the base cards):

Rodgers Blue parallel /199
Nelson Blue parallel /199
Sharpe Blue parallel /199
Donald Driver jersey Red /49
Casey Hayward auto /290

Not bad. I was hoping for a Rodgers or Sharpe auto, but I got 5 hits, so I'm not complaining Smile

I also had got the Panthers and Saints from the Totally Certified cases, and Dolphins for 2 boxes, and this is what I got from those:
Steve Smith red Jersey /299
Steve Smith blue Jersey /99
Steve Smith auto jersey /50
Drew Brees red jersey /299
Olivier Vernon (Dolphins) auto /99

And, I had forgotten that I also had the Broncos and the Cardinals in the 2 boxes with the Dolphins. The Cards I got Michael Floyd Down and Dirty jersey /299 and a Von Miller blue Jersey card (I think it was a blue... I can't remember at the moment for that one).

Then, in the Valor, I had the Dolphins and the Titans. I am glad I didn't try to get the Packers in this product, because I would have been severely upset. But, thankfully I saw the checklist beforehand and knew that there weren't enough good cards to warrent paying for part of a case for them.

Anyhow, Dolphins:
Ryan Tannehill Glory auto /25
Ryan Tannehill jersey /150
Michael Egnew base auto /170
Lamar Miller auto /146

Titans:
Kendall Wright 2 color patch auto /26
Chris Johnson base /170

So, overall, I feel I got enough to cover what I paid to get in on the cases, and maybe a little more than that. I guess it all depends on what the actual value of the Valor autos are. Once I get over this bronchitis, I can make it back to work and I can get some pictures of these buggers!

RE: Totally Certified and Topps Valor breaks
Nice hits! Would be interested in all the Tannehills and also the Miller if available.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

id be interested in the Wright auto.... my org isnt uptodate but lemme know what you looking for
[Image: qIneh.png]

Thanks for the interest, guys Smile I'm going to be waiting to see what the values are before actually trading them, which hopefully won't take too long to be calculated. But, at the moment, definitely looking for comparable value Packers stuff that I don't have. I'll probably do a "For Trade" post that lists a lot of what I'm looking once they have the values up.

Here are some (really crappy) pictures of the non-Packers cards minus a couple that aren't in the place I thought I left them (the Vernon and Von Miller, and the Brees). Anyhow, the Phins:

The number for Egnew (LA-ME) LOL

Panthers:

Also, some Limited I had forgotten about as well:

Somehow I forgot to post all of the pics for these...

The Tannehill 3 color Valor patch (23/150) along with the Olivier Vernon auto (01/99) and the Von Miller jersey (36/49):

And the Brees (196/299) and Floyd jerseys (63/299) and a Beanie Wells Limited (329/399):

not too shabby!.. can you check me for the tannehills when theyre available please
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Really like those Steve Smiths great stuff
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK