`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All in All, an enjoyable break (Opening Day)

RE: All in All, an enjoyable break (Opening Day)
those blues are nice i like that machado.

I absolutely love the blue cards and the 3D were cool as well!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I opened two hobby boxes myself and love the product this year. As many have said the blues look great and i love the mascot and stars cards. Even pulled a mascot auto from one of the two boxes I broke All in all I like the product especially for the price.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base

(03-29-2013, 11:22 PM)GermanVerman Wrote: I opened two hobby boxes myself and love the product this year. As many have said the blues look great and i love the mascot and stars cards. Even pulled a mascot auto from one of the two boxes I broke All in all I like the product especially for the price.
I'm having fun with the blasters, but will probably pick up a hobby box in the near future. It's really a fun product with nice cards, great inserts and there are some autos thrown in. Haven't been lucky enough to get an auto yet, but those blue cards have me coming back for more.
(03-29-2013, 08:50 PM)Nate_Daulton Wrote: those blues are nice i like that machado.
Agreed! That Machado is great! hoping to get a few more of the rookies from that set soon. A Harper or Trout would be a pretty good pull, if I'm lucky enough.
(03-29-2013, 11:03 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: I absolutely love the blue cards and the 3D were cool as well!
I have several dupes of the 3-D cards. Once the OPG lists them, I'll probably put those up for trade. I'd like to complete the 24 or 25 card set of them. They work really well in person, the photos of them online don't do them justice.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

The 3d are awesome. Brings back memories of the old kellogs 3d you got in the cereal boxes but better haha.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base

My favorite 3D's are the ones from last year's Archives set.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I like that blue Upton
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(03-31-2013, 12:50 AM)cross4444 Wrote: My favorite 3D's are the ones from last year's Archives set.
I just looked at those 2012 Archive 3-d cards and I have to say, as nice as they are, I still have to go with the new Opening Day 3-D cards.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Just picked up another box. Still enjoying the product. Not getting any autos, and not sure if there are any relic cards, but the Blue cards and the 3-D cards are still great. For the $10 I never feel ripped off. Nice batch of rookies, too.

[Image: F71300F1-FDDA-43EA-A984-646622B80504-471...f26e22.jpg]