`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marcos Ambrose auto anyone? (2010 Press Pass)

Marcos Ambrose auto anyone? (2010 Press Pass)
Pulled this over the weekend. Putting it up here on the forum to see if there is any interest. Would like to trade for a McMurray (Preferably), Rusty,Irvan, Austin Dillon, Martin, or Bowyer auto. Would also trade for St. Louis Cardinals auto or any other of my Baseball PCs (listed on my profile page). But I will also consider any offer made...auto or not, give it a shot...ya never know!

[Image: IMG_0008_zpsd55827bc.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0009-1_zps6b7965ee.jpg]

--Sorry for the little hairs in the scan. Should have dusted the scanner before scanning!

Thank you for taking a look and feel free to shoot me any offers. Take Care & Be Well, My Friends!

-=-
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Marcos Ambrose auto anyone? (2010 Press Pass)
Nice card! Gonna try tonight to find what cards I have for you. I was thinking I sent a bunch of Jamie Macs last trade so I'm prob cleaned out. lol
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(03-27-2013, 10:06 AM)minitracer Wrote: Nice card! Gonna try tonight to find what cards I have for you. I was thinking I sent a bunch of Jamie Macs last trade so I'm prob cleaned out. lol
Let me know, my friend. Doesn't have to be McMurray since you're probably right...I think I did get several from you. ^_^ (Thank you, btw!) I'm pretty easy though, so just hit me up when you're ready.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Still available if anyone is interested!

Sent a PM.

Thanks for the Ambrose AU. Always fun trading with you!