`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Racing cards for trade with many drivers available.

Racing cards for trade with many drivers available.
I have many drivers in the NASCAR circuit available.. Base, Inserts, and Parallels. I am also trying to get rid of a box full of 600+ Jeff Gordon cards...Message me if interested.

RE: Racing cards for trade with many drivers available.
Check out my to see if I have anything that you would be interested in, you have a bunch of Gordon's that I would be interested in. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Jerry just keeps getting to these B4 me. Wink Big Grin

Anyway, after you deal with Jerry, PLZ check my ORG. It looks like you have some stuff I would trade for. I have some JG and JJ duplicates for trade and lots of Astros card. Also, I marked my Bagwell collection FT a few months ago. LMK if we can make a trade.
Shocked 
Hey Jerry!! Thank you for the message and offer..I'll definitely look through your collection for a trade.

Hey there! Thank you so much for your message. I'm currently updating my Gordon collection with ones I don't have...haha those fortunately are tough to find but I'd be willing to trade with you if you see things you like! Thank you for taking the time to look...

Don't worry Adam, there will be plenty of cards left over Smile He has literally a few hundred cards that I am missing.

Jerry

(03-19-2013, 11:02 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Jerry just keeps getting to these B4 me. Wink Big Grin

Anyway, after you deal with Jerry, PLZ check my ORG. It looks like you have some stuff I would trade for. I have some JG and JJ duplicates for trade and lots of Astros card. Also, I marked my Bagwell collection FT a few months ago. LMK if we can make a trade.
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(03-20-2013, 03:46 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Don't worry Adam, there will be plenty of cards left over Smile He has literally a few hundred cards that I am missing.

Jerry
Yea, he has a ton of JJ cards I need too. I will go for those before I think about the JG cards.

Added about 500 more Gordon cards..got plenty for anyone who would like to make a trade!