`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Fox auto card in Lakers uniform...Finally!

Rick Fox auto card in Lakers uniform...Finally!
I have been waiting for a Rick Fox card in a Lakers uniform to be made to add to my Lakers auto collection. Rick Fox is one of my favorite Lakers from the late 90's early 2000's teams.
I was ready to settle for an In Person, TTM, or even the Autographics with him in a Celtics jersey(talk about desperate). Luckily this card was made and I was lucky to land it. Just got it this past week in the mail.

[Image: RickFoxauto_zpsafce9b59.jpg]

RE: Rick Fox auto card in Lakers uniform...Finally!
Sweet and Congrats!!!

Good for you! I still have the SP Homecourt UNC auto from him if youre interested.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Very nice!

Wow, that is a nice clean card. Nice mini-story too, congrats. Now I'm hoping for a Derek Harper and/or Sprewell auto in a NYK uniform for my Knicks pc.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Nice looking card! Great to see Panini making something different.
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Thanks guys. I'll be submitting it for Grading soon, I'll post a picture of the card graded.