`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
List of needs for PC/projects...

RE: List of needs for PC/projects...
Bump for the weekend...Every time I bump it up I knock off another good chunk... Thanks to everyone for the help thus far...

Anybody out there have a ton of low-end topps from 87-94 loaded? Could use those trophies!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Anyone have anything I can use?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

Bump! Offers have been slowing down. Anyone else out there with some of these? Could also use a lot of '13 Cespedes. Needs are marked except for newest releases.

I know I have some of them already in org but a lot of my base Topps from 80s/90s isn't in there. I'll try to look through them this weekend.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(10-04-2013, 01:52 PM)glassnickels Wrote: I know I have some of them already in org but a lot of my base Topps from 80s/90s isn't in there. I'll try to look through them this weekend.
Right on. Just checked your org, and I'm 90% sure I still need the Hrabosky fan favorites auto too. I'm starting to lose track at this point, but I'll double-check my archives binder when I get home.

Trophy-wise, I have a good amount incoming... But I know that I still need almost all of 87-99... I know some of them are ridiculously low BV (.05)... but I would be happy to go in your favor a bit, or price them as modern day topps commons to compensate for the time digging them up etc... Let me know!

you can give me a look too. I might have 1 or 2 that you need
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Pulled a green Prizm Cespedes. I have some 87/88 topps commons. Do you wanna dig threw them??

(10-04-2013, 02:28 PM)Neifert Wrote: Pulled a green Prizm Cespedes. I have some 87/88 topps commons. Do you wanna dig threw them??
didn't see them loaded in ORG. I'll need any trophy card from those years with the exception of Canseco/McGwire.

Sent over an offer for some '13 cespedes cards I saw. Could use the green prizm as well.

Had a lawrie and some TC x-fractors you had marked as needs. Let me know!