`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
UPDATE: Thanks for the mojo everyone but it wasnt enough unfortunately...im sad

RE: UPDATE: Thanks for the mojo everyone but it wasnt enough unfortunately...im sad
I was watching it for ya....man it spiked late.

Told ya to sell some marinos lol. Sorry for your lose. I know im going have to contain myself it a Colbert Mirror Black pops up
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: UPDATE: Thanks for the mojo everyone but it wasnt enough unfortunately...im sad
Holy crap. That thing went HIGH. I'm so sorry you lost it.
I meant to tell you in the PM that the card was awful, and you'd be lucky to lose it.
Wink

You'll find a better card soon. Wasn't meant to be yours. Yours will show up soon.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(03-28-2013, 08:49 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I was watching it for ya....man it spiked late.

Told ya to sell some marinos lol. Sorry for your lose. I know im going have to contain myself it a Colbert Mirror Black pops up
I bet the winner bid $1000 as his max bid. I had no shot going in but I put in the effort at least haha.
(03-28-2013, 08:56 PM)ugameck Wrote: Holy crap. That thing went HIGH. I'm so sorry you lost it.
I meant to tell you in the PM that the card was awful, and you'd be lucky to lose it.
Wink

You'll find a better card soon. Wasn't meant to be yours. Yours will show up soon.
lol. Yeah well it cant be a Zach Thomas card because that dude has $$$$$ to blow. I just wanted 1 NFL logo of ZT for the PC. UGH...
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Sorry brother....that sucks.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

sorry for your luck bro. If it makes you feel better...and i know it wont...but I have someone like that with Andrei Kirilenko (I know right, who heck wants AKs lol). But EVERY major card of his that comes up has gotten taken by the same guy whos not named me lol. The only thing I can do to make myself feel better is get the other key card and deny him of sets (ie. printing plates hehehehe)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Sorry to see you weren't able to get the card. It always sucks to lose out on a card you really want...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Sorry to see man. I used to go agenst him for my old wes welker pc. We have done a ton of deals and is a great guy.
If you have something he may want he may i say may trade that to you. Never hurts to try like i said good guy and trader. Huge Texas Tech fan
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Sucks man but I will share this glimmer of hope: One of my favorite Huskies of all time is Cody Pickett, who only has cards from his rookie year in 2004. Back in the day I was continually outbid by the same guy - a 49ers collector in England somewhere. Anyway I had virtually no shot at any of the 1/1s because he would just bid higher. Well last year I happened to do a search for Picketts on the bay (routine but sadly not often enough) and noticed he was selling 2004 Reflections rainbow complete with the black 1/1 for $30. Let me tell you I about fell over. Bought the set (even though I only needed the black and the red) and then contacted him about whether he was selling off his Picketts and whatnot. He said he was (had already started so I missed some Sage Master Edition 1/1s - boo!) but WAS willing to work out a deal for the cards I needed. I ended up getting 29 of the 42 I needed for the complete supercollection, including 9 1/1s (Reflections black, Contenders Championship Ticket, Limited Platinum, Fleer Showcase Legacy Masterpiece, Prime Sigs Platinum Proof, Absolute Spectrum Platinum, EX Essential Credentials Future, and a couple UD printing plates) 3- /10s and a pretty sicko Big Dog Relics senior bowl patch - for $400. Too bad he had sold off the Certified Mirror Black Signatures a few years back, but he said he got $750 for it (that's just crazy to me...) Anyway the point is keep looking because maybe someday it will pop up again. And yes I know Zach Thomas is way more popular than a 1-and-done rookie from 2004, but even then it took 8 years for these to surface. Now I am only 13 cards away (out of 213) from the complete run. 6 of them are 1/1s, and one is the Donruss Elite Status /3, so it's unlikely I'll ever succeed. Plus I'm a cheapskate so I may not even be willing to pay enough if I do find any, but I'll never stop looking!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Ouch, good luck in your next battle!