`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Richard Sherman playoff ticket/99 rant..

RE: Richard Sherman playoff ticket/99 rant..
This might be a dumb question, but why not just buy the $60 BIN one if you were willing to pay $100?
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

This may be wrong but I tend to enjoy jacking the bid up once I realize someone has put a crazy max bid on something I want. My theory is if they are going to put that max bid on it, they should have to pay something close to it.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(03-25-2013, 08:29 PM)superynaldo Wrote: What's the crazy thing is if his /99 is now already selling for $100+, what is his /20 cracked ice going to sell for???

Why so sure the card won't go up more???
Because he's not Revis. He's good, but he's not Revis-good.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(03-25-2013, 09:31 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: This might be a dumb question, but why not just buy the $60 BIN one if you were willing to pay $100?
the bid on the other one was lower than 60 dollars.. i had no idea itd go over 60$ .. it was in fact at 33$ with 13 mins left... i pretty much stated my reasoning behind putting 100$..
hes not revis but its his only cards and it happens to be his " rc's".. richard sherman has about 4 cards.. as opposed to revis
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Some crazy person just wanted it more. Tongue I'm sure you'll get one for a better price eventually. Sometimes it pays to be patient. Good luck with the set.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-26-2013, 05:09 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Because he's not Revis. He's good, but he's not Revis-good.
yeah, but you are forgetting Revis has a lot more RC's out there than Sherman... the card will continue to climb... no doubt...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Jealous much?

(03-25-2013, 09:36 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: This may be wrong but I tend to enjoy jacking the bid up once I realize someone has put a crazy max bid on something I want. My theory is if they are going to put that max bid on it, they should have to pay something close to it.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.