`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Free to Use Registry?

Free to Use Registry?
My monthly subscription "total access" just expired and it appears I can no longer add cards to my registry? Do I have to be subscribed to a monthly service to use the registry?

RE: Free to Use Registry?
(03-25-2013, 03:12 PM)philc80 Wrote: My monthly subscription "total access" just expired and it appears I can no longer add cards to my registry? Do I have to be subscribed to a monthly service to use the registry?
I think that you're getting a little confused. The Registry is free to use. But it's for Beckett Graded cards only.

Total access has nothing to do with the Beckett Registry.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(03-25-2013, 04:00 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I think that you're getting a little confused. The Registry is free to use. But it's for Beckett Graded cards only.

Total access has nothing to do with the Beckett Registry.
Oh, I know it's for BGS cards only. I had an "add cards" function next to my registry name before. Don't see it now, so I'm not sure how to add some of my new cards.

(03-25-2013, 04:04 PM)philc80 Wrote: Oh, I know it's for BGS cards only. I had an "add cards" function next to my registry name before. Don't see it now, so I'm not sure how to add some of my new cards.
I'm not sure what you're talking about the "add cards" function. I just click on my Registry name.

When I added some cards originally, I followed the instructions in another thread that said to search for them first. And then do a second step of adding them. I can't seem to do that first step of searching for them anymore and when I try to use the quick add function it always says not found, or tries to add the cards to a new registry and not my current one. ???

(03-25-2013, 04:15 PM)philc80 Wrote: When I added some cards originally, I followed the instructions in another thread that said to search for them first. And then do a second step of adding them. I can't seem to do that first step of searching for them anymore and when I try to use the quick add function it always says not found, or tries to add the cards to a new registry and not my current one. ???
You must be doing a Custom Registry. I don't know how to do that. I have a Set Registry and a Player Master Registry.

You're right, lol. I do have a custom registry.

Anyone know how to add to a custom registry?

If you marked it to compete you cant add anymore
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I made the mistake of marking my customer registry custom....I say it's a mistake because you can't add to it which seems odd. However, it also appears you can't delete it either. I tried to delete mine to start over and create it again but make it so you can't compete and I get the message that I can't delete it.

Now why would I not be able to delete a registry that I created?
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]