`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Heritage Blaster not too bad

Another Heritage Blaster not too bad
After my last blaster (Posey and Mays dual relic) I thought I would attempt another blaster. Not as great but not too bad. Here are the hits:

Blue Var. RA Dickey
Chrome Mets Rookies
Then and now: Apricio/Trout
Moments: Harper
New Age: Butler
Flashback: Kaline

Clubhouse Relic Jordan Zimmerman

RE: Another Heritage Blaster not too bad
I'm not a fan of Heritage, but your breaks are really making me think about picking some up when I get paid on Friday. Damn you. lol
Kepler

(03-26-2013, 01:24 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'm not a fan of Heritage, but your breaks are really making me think about picking some up when I get paid on Friday. Damn you. lol
Jared, don't fight the feeling! Come to the dark side and buy some heritage ... You can't help but like them!
Here's a pic of my latest pickup. The Heritage 3 pack blister card just came out at target, and the 3 black (dark side Smile ) cards are worth the price, IMO.

[Image: E9D764C6-D7A4-42AB-94A2-A1361E0E73E6-142...acaaf8.jpg]

Pretty cool, eh?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Hey I have never liked heritage but this year something just clicked and I like it alot, I like the autos too. Just a nice clean set that reminds me of the good old days of busting packs. But if you're going to get anything buy a blaster. They seem to be loaded with good stuff. I have bought three blaster and only one did have a good hit.

(03-26-2013, 12:37 PM)once78 Wrote: Hey I have never liked heritage but this year something just clicked and I like it alot, I like the autos too. Just a nice clean set that reminds me of the good old days of busting packs. But if you're going to get anything buy a blaster. They seem to be loaded with good stuff. I have bought three blaster and only one did have a good hit.
The last 3 or 4 blasters really sucked for me ...Duplicate City!!... at least the blister packs had those black cards that I never saw, or had, so they couldn't be dupes ... yet Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

It's just my least favorite set of the year. Not sure why, just never really clicks with me. Plus, I'm trying to save my money for Gypsy Queen, Bowman Chrome and Platinum. Also, I might go back in time a bit and get a box of '10 Platinum.

They're nice looking cards and I'm sure I'll cave at some point. I just won't be happy with myself. lol
Kepler

(03-27-2013, 01:46 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: It's just my least favorite set of the year. Not sure why, just never really clicks with me. Plus, I'm trying to save my money for Gypsy Queen, Bowman Chrome and Platinum. Also, I might go back in time a bit and get a box of '10 Platinum.

They're nice looking cards and I'm sure I'll cave at some point. I just won't be happy with myself. lol
Different strokes for different folks! I just happen to love the 64 design.
Hey, we can always trade out some of my dupes from heritage for GQ dupes of yours. Maybe fill in some of your PC guys, whatever.
FYI:I just put in a preorder for 2 boxes of GQ. Dave and Adam did a price drop and it was the same as Blowout. I think those were the 2 cheapest I found for GQ anywhere. (Eighty bucks each+ free shipping!)

(03-27-2013, 02:59 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Different strokes for different folks! I just happen to love the 64 design.
Hey, we can always trade out some of my dupes from heritage for GQ dupes of yours. Maybe fill in some of your PC guys, whatever.
FYI:I just put in a preorder for 2 boxes of GQ. Dave and Adam did a price drop and it was the same as Blowout. I think those were the 2 cheapest I found for GQ anywhere. (Eighty bucks each+ free shipping!)
Nice. If I move enough of my basketball cards on the bay this week I might have to hop on that. Thanks for the heads up.
Kepler

Hey guys I do GQ every year as well and hit me up when you get some thanks