`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the letter "a"
03-25-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: the letter "a"
Me too. Add another to the list of happy Beckett customers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 02:12 PM
"a"-nnoyed (little a-nnoyed ^_^)

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
03-25-2013, 02:24 PM
Be nice if beckett posted something even if it was an acknowledgement of the problem. We all know they will not be refunding us any of our money while they fix it, if they fix it
03-25-2013, 02:42 PM
They must be doing something, One minute the "a" is there and then it's gone. Ok Now it's back. Must be someone likes playing games with us OR they just have know idea what their changes are doing to their customers. Do people just make changes when they have an idea or does it have to be justified. The last few days things were going well. I don't understand why someone has to try and fix something if it ain't broke. Please put it back where it was yesterday and leave it alone, if it's working.

Yankee fan from day 1. looking to trade for Yankees I don't Have
03-25-2013, 02:47 PM
Beckett Media, LLC
We're aware of the problems on the website and are working on them right now.

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
03-25-2013, 03:46 PM
(03-25-2013 02:42 PM)john lamica Wrote:  The last few days things were going well. I don't understand why someone has to try and fix something if it ain't broke. Please put it back where it was yesterday and leave it alone, if it's working.

because there are still at least 50 things that need to be fixed/improved/completely overhauled

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

03-25-2013, 04:30 PM
DON"T TOUCH A THING!!! My "a"s are gone and response time is amazing!!! I am flying around adding, deleting, searching....Best this site has ran in years!

[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]