`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
more troubles as usual
04-14-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: more troubles as usual
If you didn't empty your trash, they are still there in your org. When you search the opg, what does the icon say

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2013, 12:39 PM
Deleting a collection doesn't delete the cards that were in that collection. You have to actually send them to the Trash and then hit the Empty Trash tab once you are in your Trash.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCd-esaQfCqJFwGP1nyLw...ptFoYKCnl3][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLTE9hg9-ayHaO3ppk35G...2Pv5s2QEuQ]
04-14-2013, 12:56 PM
Going on 20 minutes just to get my organize to load.

I love this site, so worth the money.

Avoid madhatter74! The rudest and most unreasonable members I have EVER met on these boards!

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!
04-14-2013, 07:21 PM
(04-14-2013 12:39 PM)wambie Wrote:  Deleting a collection doesn't delete the cards that were in that collection. You have to actually send them to the Trash and then hit the Empty Trash tab once you are in your Trash.

It just strips the labels off of the cards. It is extremely useful when trading. If you move your trade to a private collection you can remove the labels by deleting the private collection and keep the labels for your base collection after you are done editing and deleting the duplicate cards.

Ray

04-18-2013, 11:42 AM
(04-14-2013 07:21 PM)ktcardshop Wrote:  It just strips the labels off of the cards. It is extremely useful when trading. If you move your trade to a private collection you can remove the labels by deleting the private collection and keep the labels for your base collection after you are done editing and deleting the duplicate cards.

Ray

Yes but you have to be careful. I once rearranged my org assuming the cards would disappear also...now I have cards floating all over my org in limbo not in a collection, and I have no idea who they are. I delete em immediately as soon as I see them.

[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Backs, 1977, 1978 and 1979 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball
Justin Verlander, Reno Bertoia, and Alan Trammell
04-18-2013, 06:42 PM
(04-18-2013 11:42 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote:  Yes but you have to be careful. I once rearranged my org assuming the cards would disappear also...now I have cards floating all over my org in limbo not in a collection, and I have no idea who they are. I delete em immediately as soon as I see them.

The only way you can make it work is if there are two labels on each card and you delete one of the collections.