`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
more troubles as usual
03-27-2013, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 06:54 PM by gamblersheaven.)
RE: more troubles as usual
When I try to access my organize now, a red bar flashes at the top and says organize is down for maintenance and will return tomorrow. I just hope everything stays intact and is somewhat workable.

[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 09:02 PM
(03-27-2013 06:50 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote:  When I try to access my organize now, a red bar flashes at the top and says organize is down for maintenance and will return tomorrow. I just hope everything stays intact and is somewhat workable.

Bet cha we're charged for today too Smile

Avoid madhatter74! The rudest and most unreasonable members I have EVER met on these boards!

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!
03-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Price Guide not worling either
When trying to check on diecast prices it does not go past 2006

[Image: whitewolf2367.jpg]

I collect Atlanta Falcons and 2010 Topps Magic Auto's
03-27-2013, 10:04 PM
Oh i see that the organize is down again today...what a shocker...this is getting to be an everyday occurance...once again i have to ask myself why im paying for a service that im not receiving...anyhow,just thought id vent a little bit...peace out!

[Image: chargers-1-1_zps17ad5757.gif]
03-28-2013, 09:06 AM
I still can't access my "ebay and other purchases" collection. I thought after yesterday's "intentional shutdown" that I might be able to access it again. Makes it extremely hard to trade when you cannot update the status of a card and add it to a trade.

MY BUCKET MY TRADEPAGE
[Image: Naslund1213ForeverRivalsStick.jpg]
04-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Sigh. I have been a member for much longer than my profile states, and have always rolled with the changes. NO MORE! After being unable to get the price guide I pay for, or get into trade areas to try and get two cards I have been looking for for some time, I GIVE UP! I am cancelling my "subscription", since I don't need to keep paying for your experimentation.
04-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Does Beckett communicate the problems they have with their customers? Like I said in the other topic, the marketplace has been down for a while, yet I'd seen no mention of it.

I don't use the site that much, but it's surprising how poor both their IT and customer service are.
04-13-2013, 10:54 PM
I just spent a half hour adding cards to my organize. After each card I added, it said "Items successfully added to Organize". When I went back into Organize, only 2 of the cards were there. Now after several attempts to add additional cards it still doesn't work.

Are there other sites/software out there that actually work? I'd be happy to pay for software/subscriptions if the product actually worked all the time. This is ridiculous.
04-14-2013, 05:29 AM
(04-13-2013 10:54 PM)plafcan21 Wrote:  I just spent a half hour adding cards to my organize. After each card I added, it said "Items successfully added to Organize". When I went back into Organize, only 2 of the cards were there. Now after several attempts to add additional cards it still doesn't work.

Are there other sites/software out there that actually work? I'd be happy to pay for software/subscriptions if the product actually worked all the time. This is ridiculous.
If the cards are already in your org than it won't them again. If you look at the right side of any card in the opt, there is an icon that indicates if the card is already in the org or not. If it is faded, it is on your org,. You can also hover your mouse over it and it will tell you. If you go to the all items folder in your org, there are the cards.

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

04-14-2013, 10:05 AM
(04-14-2013 05:29 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  If the cards are already in your org than it won't them again. If you look at the right side of any card in the opt, there is an icon that indicates if the card is already in the org or not. If it is faded, it is on your org,. You can also hover your mouse over it and it will tell you. If you go to the all items folder in your org, there are the cards.

The cards are not already in my organize. They may have been in a collection that I recently deleted. What's strange is that the All Items count seems to reflect what it was before that collection was deleted, but it's definitely not there. And the cards that I added are definitely not in my Orgainze at all.